Moving picture ToBeViewed list (1 Viewer)

vinch100

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 21, 2006
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hello,

when I select a movie in the interface, going through the full list, I often see some I "always wanted to watch" :)

Is there a solution to mark them for further watching ?

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    No idea ?

Should I try through a feature request ?

The trakt plugin has a watchlist system. I know this works for MP-TVSeries, but not sure if this was implemented for MovingPictures, or if there is an alike method for the Follw.it system.

Another way you can do is to abuse the personal rating system, and that is to pick a rating that you never use, for example '1', and then create a new category that filters down to all the movies with that personal rating. This is a quick and easy way to 'tag' movies then via GUI to mark them for watching another time, after you watched the movie you can then give it a proper rating from 2-5. Unless of course you often rate movies as 'Terrible' :cool:

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    There is no way to do what you are describing without abusing ratings as Rochess suggested, but we do plan on implementing something like this sooner or later. I am not sure how it will work under the hood but its definately something on my mind. The closest related ticket is for "tagging".

mastyman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2010
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    If you are using Trakt and the skin supports it, (like streamedmp) you can add a movie into the trakt watch list from within moving pictures

You have to enable in Trakt settings "'Trakt categories are enabled for MovingPictures'"

If you do you will see "Add to Watch List" like in the attached screenshot,

Cheers!

Attachments

• addtowatchlist.jpg
      addtowatchlist.jpg
      245.7 KB

vinch100

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 21, 2006
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Many thanks to all of you,

Mastyman's solution looks great but I'll have to explain to my wife why I change from Maya to StreamedMP :D

'll do it anyway, it seems to be the best skin out there

Users who are viewing this thread