Moving Pictures and Media Portal 1.2.0 Alpha (1 Viewer)

TheBiGW

Portal Member
October 1, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Didn't see this anywhere - is Moving Pictures 1.0.8 compatible with Media Portal 1.2.0? I want to check before upgrading.

Thanks!

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Is MP 1.2.0 stable enough to use it instead 1.1.1 ?

Yes, but not all skins + plugins are compatible (yet). PureAudio and Background Video Auto Switcher are incompatible, and Maya as well as StreamedMP need to be the very latest versions, or you'll issues.

Emph

blue2k

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2007
    Gera
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Moving Pictures and Media Portal 1.2.0 Alpha

Does anybody know when it's compatible to MP 1.2. svn?

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    The current 1.1 branch version of moving pictures should be compatible with both MP 1.1 and 1.2 SVN. However this means you have to compile it yourself.

blue2k

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2007
    Gera
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Moving Pictures and Media Portal 1.2.0 Alpha

And there is the problem. I can compile MP but not moving pictures or other plugins. :-(

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    We will push out a version compatible with 1.2 Alpha in the next day or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Skin Properties DE
    Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
    Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
    Not sure if I’ve missed this info somewhere here but is there a full list or wiki that’s actually working with a full list of...
    Replies
    Views
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
    I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
    Replies
    Views
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    Replies
    Views
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom