Moving pictures can't find executable for HD playback? (1 Viewer)

henk99

Portal Pro
October 7, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I have moving pictures installed and, to my knowledge, set it up correctly for HD playback through an external player (powerdvd 7.3).

However, when I start a HD movie (for instance an ISO mounted through Daemon), moving pictures gives an error:

Error: Executable for HD playback is missing. Please correct the path in the settings

But, if I look in the background, powerdvd has started and is playing the movie. I don't know if this is because Daemon has mounted the ISO, or because Moving pictures has started it.

I hope some1 can help

sclaws

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2009
    Chicago western suburbs
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I have moving pictures installed and, to my knowledge, set it up correctly for HD playback through an external player (powerdvd 7.3).

However, when I start a HD movie (for instance an ISO mounted through Daemon), moving pictures gives an error:

Error: Executable for HD playback is missing. Please correct the path in the settings

But, if I look in the background, powerdvd has started and is playing the movie. I don't know if this is because Daemon has mounted the ISO, or because Moving pictures has started it.

I hope some1 can help

Can't help, but I can confirm seeing the same thing with both new releases of MovingPictures and StreamedMP. Difference is I used Virtual Clonedrive instead of DT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom