Moving pictures can't find executable for HD playback? (1 Viewer)

henk99

Portal Pro
October 7, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I have moving pictures installed and, to my knowledge, set it up correctly for HD playback through an external player (powerdvd 7.3).

However, when I start a HD movie (for instance an ISO mounted through Daemon), moving pictures gives an error:

Error: Executable for HD playback is missing. Please correct the path in the settings

But, if I look in the background, powerdvd has started and is playing the movie. I don't know if this is because Daemon has mounted the ISO, or because Moving pictures has started it.

I hope some1 can help

sclaws

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2009
    Chicago western suburbs
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I have moving pictures installed and, to my knowledge, set it up correctly for HD playback through an external player (powerdvd 7.3).

However, when I start a HD movie (for instance an ISO mounted through Daemon), moving pictures gives an error:

Error: Executable for HD playback is missing. Please correct the path in the settings

But, if I look in the background, powerdvd has started and is playing the movie. I don't know if this is because Daemon has mounted the ISO, or because Moving pictures has started it.

I hope some1 can help

Can't help, but I can confirm seeing the same thing with both new releases of MovingPictures and StreamedMP. Difference is I used Virtual Clonedrive instead of DT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Strange. The logs show no error and things should be alright. Have you tried another skin/theme instead WMC, e.g. Win10? I don't really expect a different result but worth a try. EDIT: I vaguely remember a problem with the dynamic refresh rate changer. Can you try to temporarily deactivate and try again? The other thing is the...
    Strange. The logs show no error and things should be alright. Have you tried another skin/theme instead WMC, e.g. Win10? I don't...
    Hi team - I know that my profile says I joined in 2008, but I never actually got things set up then. MP1 felt very "raw" at the...
    Replies
    Views
    1.4.x - Themes: BasicHome, Clear Art's support for Titan, Weather icon on screen, bugfixes and more. -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
    1.4.x - Themes: BasicHome, Clear Art's support for Titan, Weather icon on screen, bugfixes and more. -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
    When I start the Trakt-plugin from the plugin menu I get a black screen and the error "Invalid or missing file:". Yep, that's the...
    Replies
    Views
    That might explain why I never saw the error, as I'm using IMDb+, but looks like issues with the XML on default scraper indeed.
    That might explain why I never saw the error, as I'm using IMDb+, but looks like issues with the XML on default scraper indeed.
    I'm (still) having hard crashes when sending to importer in GUI. Now using latest Moving Pictures and MediaPortal 1.21 Pre Release...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom