Moving Pictures exit to main menu, when selecting trailer? (1 Viewer)

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
October 9, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hey, when i select trailers, inside a movie page. Mediaportal just jumps to the main menu? I can play a movie without any problem..

I'm running:
Mediaportal 1.2.0.0
Moving Pictures 1.2.3

Clean install og Mediaportal, with standard theme.

Any explanation on the issue?

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    And make sure that IMDb Trailers is enabled inside OnlineVideos, or you get the same behaviour (as I experienced)

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
    October 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Thank you :)

I Was wondering if the following was possible:

When i have selected a movie through moving pictures. Then i wan't the trailer to start directly when pressing the "trailer button".

I dont wan't to be taken to the "online videos" plugin, where i should select between a bunch of different trailers.

Is this possible? This is they way i can do with XBMC. And i like the simplicity :)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006

When i have selected a movie through moving pictures. Then i wan't the trailer to start directly when pressing the "trailer button".

I dont wan't to be taken to the "online videos" plugin, where i should select between a bunch of different trailers.

Is this possible? This is they way i can do with XBMC. And i like the simplicity :)

If OnlineVideos starts with the main menu view and not directly showing the related trailer in different versions (if only one is available it will play directly, but usually there is like a low/medium/high quality version), that means you did not enable the IMDb Trailers options properly inside OnlineVideos.

It might be that this direct launch only works in MediaPortal v1.2 Beta+, due to hyperlink support, but perhaps somebody else can eleborate on that. After I activated the right settings in OnlineVideos, everything worked fine for me.

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
    October 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

If OnlineVideos starts with the main menu view and not directly showing the related trailer in different versions (if only one is available it will play directly, but usually there is like a low/medium/high quality version), that means you did not enable the IMDb Trailers options properly inside OnlineVideos.

It might be that this direct launch only works in MediaPortal v1.2 Beta+, due to hyperlink support, but perhaps somebody else can eleborate on that. After I activated the right settings in OnlineVideos, everything worked fine for me.

Actually i'm running the newest Mediaportal 1.2.0, and Moving Pictures 1.2.3.

This is how everything looks like, when i try to play trailers.. I'm pretty sure that OnlineVideoes is correct configurated.. But not 100% sure... ?

Attachments

• MP1.png
      MP1.png
      988.7 KB
    • MP2.png
      MP2.png
      842.9 KB
    • MP3.png
      MP3.png
      640.2 KB

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Not sure what the problem is.

• Open movie details inside MovingPictures and select 'Trailer':

MovPic.Trailer.1.jpg
    • Select one of the trailers you wish to watch (Top one is usually the one you want, but the alternative and interview ones are nice as well, so being able to select which one is nice feature):

MovPic.Trailer.2.jpg
    • Select quality of the trailer (I don't always want HD, so choice here is handy):

MovPic.Trailer.3.jpg
    • Enjoy trailer:

MovPic.Trailer.4.jpg

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom