Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi all,

i have do the Moving Picture stuff for Blue3wide, based on the xml´s from MediaStream and overworked for Blue3 Style.

Move1.jpg Move2.jpg
    Move3.jpgMove4.jpg
    Move5.jpg

View attachment Moving Pictures for Blue3wide.zip

..have fun :D

Greetings Harley :)

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    YES!!!!!

I have moved this thread to the MovingPictures forum so that its users find it. I hope you dont mind. :)

:D harley! :)

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks Harley, these look fantastic.

How much work would it be to do the same for blue3 ?

Thanks,

Mark

Cybertex

Portal Pro
    August 9, 2007
    Milano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Harley, it looks fantastic, and fit perfectly with Blue3 style.

Are you planning a 4:3 version too? It would be great...

Thanks

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    YES!!!!!

I have moved this thread to the MovingPictures forum so that its users find it. I hope you dont mind. :)

:D harley! :)

hi infinityloop ! dont you thing better to mack a place for blue3 & blue3wid in the skin hot area ?
    meny of ask for thet .... so all user can find any thing that related to this skin faster, after all thay ar the defult skins.....;)

thank's
    ysmp

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    dont you thing better to mack a place for blue3 & blue3wid in the skin hot area ?
    The reason why i moved this thread here is the following.

Everyone who downloads the Moving Pictures community plugin, must visit this sub-forum.
    And because of that, he can impossible miss the Blue3 skinfile for this plugin when it is posted in the same forum as sticky. :)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    look very nice ...:D
    1 thing how i can see the cast ? i think i try all option of viewing , but i canot see cast ?
    thank's
    ysmp

ppeterr

Portal Pro
    July 20, 2008
    this is excellent, fits perfectly in the skin design !

though i have some minor problem, wich i hopefully can fix myself.

The blue overlay, on the bottom, is sometimes not long enough

so, the backdrop comes underneath the blue overlay for a few pixels, giving it a small border
    on the bottom...

[edit] hehe....been staring at the xml's and trying to be real interresting doing that....

but i could need some help - i only want to add some pixels in the overlay for the lenght of the screen.
    but hell....where do i set that :)

btw, i see the problem also in your own screenshot

Attachments

• Move3.jpg
      Move3.jpg
      168 KB

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Looking nice, but if user has top bar disabled the blue brakground area on the top of the screen will most likely look pretty bad. Would it be possible to disable that?

Users who are viewing this thread