Moving Pictures/TV Series Plugins Broken??? (1 Viewer)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I know there have been problems with the TVDB api and for me both Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series plugins are no longer working in respect to importing new items. Is this a general problem and if yes is a fix possible and when can we expect it? The standard Movies, Series, Videos and Audio shares in MP2 still seem to be working OK, is there also a working alternative for MP1?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    TVSeries works more or less normally, there are problems with the API site, but in general all new shows are added. :coffee:

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Yes, kicked in and updated several items this morning.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
    Replies
    Views
    Pay to use your own content - what a novel idea! Also - to achieve a 'free' sub, there's only a certain amount of info that's available... Once it's done it's done - this'll cause a mad scramble for free subs which means most people will miss out. Sorry to see this - it was a good service... #deleteTMDBAccount...
    Pay to use your own content - what a novel idea! Also - to achieve a 'free' sub, there's only a certain amount of info that's...
    Hi. Maybe you've not noticed but theTVDB.com will offer it's services on a subscription base only starting in 2021. Then you not...
    Replies
    Views
    I will see what I can do to make it better. ;)
    I will see what I can do to make it better. ;)
    I tried migrating from MP1 to MP2 for the second time today. I've found that the movie importer doesn't seem to pick up on a number...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi @Stichler_1 Danke für die Nachhilfe. Jetzt habe sogar ich es gefunden. Mir werden haufenweise Covers als "zum Download verfügbar" angezeigt, aber der DL klappt nicht. Meldung: Download failed. Hast du vielleicht auch noch eine Ahnung, woran das liegen kann?
    Hi @Stichler_1 Danke für die Nachhilfe. Jetzt habe sogar ich es gefunden. Mir werden haufenweise Covers als "zum Download...
    Liebe MePo-Gemeinde, seit Jahren frustriert es mich, dass TV-Series Informationen immer wieder unvollständig abruft. Oft fehlen bei...
    Replies
    Views
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom