Moving Pictures (1 Viewer)

terrykjr

Portal Member
December 20, 2007
I was wondering if it would be possible to make the filmstrip view in moving pictures more like the skin that the plug-in comes with so that more of the backround art could be seen
just wondering not a big deal just a thought
thanks

blobo

Portal Member
March 3, 2008
Bump...

I don't know if i'm the only one, but i kind of hope for the same thing. The current Moving pictures skin is pretty nice and almost identical to the MyVideos skin. I like it, but i wish that we could have another alternative. The current layout blocks the whole backdrop. In this sense it would be nice to have something similar to the moving pictures general skin, so that the cover art and information were located at the bottom of the screen.

I tried the general skin with B&W 1080p, but it seems to be made for smaller resolution, because it doesn't scale correctly. Of course it's also missing the B&W tab-style menu on top of the screen

So if someone is good at editing skins, i'd enjoy seeing a moving pictures skin with the original layout and B&W buttons on top of the screen..

aj1405

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Try this:

Attachments

• MP - Details.jpg
    MP - Details.jpg
    241.9 KB
  • MP - Filmstrip.jpg
    MP - Filmstrip.jpg
    345 KB
  • MP - List.jpg
    MP - List.jpg
    282.8 KB

blobo

Portal Member
March 3, 2008
thanks, i personally prefer this version over the original B&W one.

The only problem i noticed was that it doesn't include watched flags. well, that function is not really important for me anyway

Pleite76

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 11, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Try this:
    I tested it the first time with MP 1.0 and Moving Pictures 0.7, MP crashs when i try to navigate through the movies.

Has anyone tested it the same version as me?

patrickpol

Portal Member
    March 17, 2008
    Deventer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I read that the migration from MovingPictures V0.6.6 to V0.7.0 requires a little bit skin rework, so I guess Black&White isn't working yet with the V0.7....(I haven't tried the install yet)

Users who are viewing this thread