MovingPictures 1.0 Beta support for Black Glass 1.9.0 in here

Discussion in 'Black Glass' started by ixian, December 1, 2009.

1. ixian
    • Premium Supporter

ixian MP Donator

Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    I've been one of the testers on Moving Pictures for a couple months now, so I had these ready. The attached files will allow you to use the new public beta of Moving Pictures 1.0 with Black Glass 1.9.0. Keep in mind that this is not an "official" or even finished version; they may not be perfect, and there may be some bugs (almost certainly are), although they work well enough for me. In coming weeks I'm sure either myself or someone else will improve upon them (feel free, and share) but they should do for now.

I modded it to support:

Categories, and I added a "breadcrumb" trail to the top of the screen to remind you what category you are in once you enter it
    mediainfo and icon support
    Language-localization
    Some bug fixes
    And more

I also included several "default" Category images inside the zip; simply put them in your media/category folder. You'll know what they do the first time you start the new Moving Pictures - note that if you want a specific image to show up for a specific category, you need to name that image *exactly* the same as you named your category, otherwise the skin will show a default image.

Here's a screenshot of the new Moving Pictures facade, showing my categories, in case you wondered:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sens_2002
    • Premium Supporter

sens_2002 MP Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Home Country:
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hi Ixian,

this looks awesome, I was looking for a long time! Could you please help a newbie and explain what to do with the files in Media\Catgories\.svn\ folder?
    Is it terrible complex to compile them? Any instructions?

May thanks,
    Sens

4. ixian
    • Premium Supporter

ixian MP Donator

Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    It's super-easy - you delete them :) I accidentally included the .svn folder in my zip file, you don't need it on a production system.

• Like Like x 1
  5. blackEyEz

blackEyEz Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thank you for the skin, i have one request could you add icons for dvd, blu-ray, (s)vcd, etc

:D

6. Tgx
    • Team MediaPortal

Tgx Retired Team Member

Tradesman, Graphic Designer
    Ratings:
    +1,114 / 0
    Home Country:
    Italy Italy
    Show System Specs
    Thank you very much!

In the next release, i'll add support for Moving Pictures plugin v. 1.0 beta, complete with new media logos and all the new features!

Tgx

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!