MovingPictures Full Color Fanart Mod . (1 Viewer)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi ,
    i mod little bit the Alternative full color fanart ,wall most of the view stay the same (i like this view) ..

i add some detail that i like to have ,move things arownd...

Note the logos for CERTIFICATION ...
    and the category /genre icon ....

*filmestrip view look same,i just remove the logos ...

any way the screenshot say it all ...:)

to instal : copy the logos png to "Media/Logos" folder ,copy the xml file's to Black Glass skin,clear your "Cache "...

BReMFoX

Portal Member
    January 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Looking nice, using it right now, but..... :)

- I'm getting no covers for the genres (like shown as in screenshot 1 -> lower left)
    - Certification logos (in the .rar file) aren't visible.
    - The stars for rating are in my set up much bigger then in your screenshots, mine are overlapping the first number of the rating.

Any solution?

If you need screens, let me know...

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Looking nice, using it right now, but..... :)

- I'm getting no covers for the genres (like shown as in screenshot 1 -> lower left)
    - Certification logos (in the .rar file) aren't visible.
    - The stars for rating are in my set up much bigger then in your screenshots, mine are overlapping the first number of the rating.

Any solution?

If you need screens, let me know...

hi BReMOX ! first allwase good to add screnshots with the problem ... so please put screen..:)
    even my screenshots are in rez' of 1680 x 1050 (test sistem) ,i all time test on my main sistem with screen res' 1980 x 1080 and thir is no overlapping thir.. (let me see your screenshot..)

-abut certification logos did you copy them to skin folder Logos ? and clear the cache folder ? i test the rer file again thay thir...

-abut the covers in category yes i did not include them ,thay are not maid by me (i fownd them on the web)
    im not good with photoshop ... i hope somebody with grafic skile can mack icon' sameler ,black glass need icon's with the clear case,
    it mach perfctly . i try meny defrent style but not look so good.

BReMFoX

Portal Member
    January 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hereby some screens...
    The resolution i use is 1360x768.

- After i downloaded the files, i put the certification logos in the Logos folder of the Black Glass skin.
    - I replaced the .xml files in the Black Glass skin folder and cleared the cache in the Mediaportal folder.

This is all on c:/ProgramData (Windows 7).

Attachments

• Big stars.jpg
      Big stars.jpg
      267.7 KB
    • Genres.jpg
      Genres.jpg
      160.8 KB

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hereby some screens...

- After i downloaded the files, i put the certification logos in the Logos folder of the Black Glass skin.
    - I replaced the .xml files in the Black Glass skin folder and cleared the cache in the Mediaportal folder.

hi bremfox ! thank's for the screen , as i say ,i test this mod on my main system vista (32) res' i use 1980x1080 and no overlaping,
    i mack a fix for you try the "movingpictures.thumbsview.xml " (copy to skin folder overright the old one) and let me know ..

-abut logos you have to copy only the png file's inside my logos folder ,to C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black Glass\Media\Logos . only the picture's not the all folder .

-abut your second screen for the icon's as i said thir are not maid by me ,so i cannot inclode them , in my file i fix the place they
    will show on the screen ,if i will seccsess to mack new icone i will post them ...i try to mack new one...
    just for testing try the icone i add her ...you have to copy it to C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black Glass\Media\Categories .and test how it's look .... as i say in my system no problem....

don't forget to clear your cache folder ...:)

BReMFoX

Portal Member
    January 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hereby some screens...

hi bremfox ! thank's for the screen , as i say ,i test this mod on my main system vista (32) res' i use 1980x1080 and no overlaping,
    i mack a fix for you try the "movingpictures.thumbsview.xml " (copy to skin folder overright the old one) and let me know ..

-abut logos you have to copy only the png file's inside my logos folder ,to C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black Glass\Media\Logos . only the picture's not the all folder .

-abut your second screen for the icon's as i said thir are not maid by me ,so i cannot inclode them , in my file i fix the place they
    will show on the screen ,if i will seccsess to mack new icone i will post them ...i try to mack new one...
    just for testing try the icone i add her ...you have to copy it to C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black Glass\Media\Categories .and test how it's look .... as i say in my system no problem....

don't forget to clear your cache folder ...:)
    Thanks for your answer, but unfortunately none of your solutions work...

- I replaced 'movingpictures.thumbsview.xml', cleared the cache and restarted mediaportal, but there were no differences.

- The images of the logos were copied in the Logos folder.

- Even when i put the 'animation' icon in the categories folder and clear the cache, it doesn't show up.

I'm confused...:confused::)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    BReMFoX;558867[/QUOTE said:

- I replaced 'movingpictures.thumbsview.xml', cleared the cache and restarted mediaportal, but there were no differences.
    -i move the star 15 pixl to the left ,

-i dont know what to tell you,i test again ,her it's work ??

- Even when i put the 'animation' icon in the categories folder and clear the cache, it doesn't show up.
    - can you please try this ...rename the anmation icon to : Movies , and try again

please do all change's then clear the cache folder it's work her just fine,, thank's

BReMFoX

Portal Member
    January 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    BReMFoX;558867[/QUOTE said:

-i move the star 15 pixl to the left ,

-i dont know what to tell you,i test again ,her it's work ??

- can you please try this ...rename the anmation icon to : Movies , and try again

do all change's then clear the cache , thank's
    The stars are ok, they don't overlap anymore.
    Logos are still not viewable, but it's no big problem.
    When i change the name of the file Animation to Movies it appears in moving pictures, but in every main screen (where the categories are).

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    The stars are ok, they don't overlap anymore.
    Logos are still not viewable, but it's no big problem.
    When i change the name of the file Animation to Movies it appears in moving pictures, but in every main screen (where the categories are).

hi BReMFoX !
    abut the stars ...good to hear .
    abut logos ..i still thing you do someting wrong .....please go to this link... i put thir also the png picture.. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ass-skin-2-0-1-a-74845/index7.html#post553764
    1 click then right click ---save as picture .....after you save them all ,,,copy to logos folder in black glass skin ...clear the chach..

It mast work ,i have it work on 2 defrent system .....:)

so the icone work good ... as i say before this icon's not maid by me ,so i cannot upload them ... but i will try to mack by myself some
    good new one's ...but it will tack some long time to be finsh ... :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom