MP 1.1.1 Upgrade does NOT remember settings (1 Viewer)

ben666

Portal Member
April 22, 2008
Hi,

So totday I decided to update my 1.1.0 install as the frontpage told me I could update with no problems. But now it turns out all my settings and installs got fubar. Basically I have to reinstall and reconfiger all plugins and MP itself. Another problem I noticed is some things don't seem to be rememberd. Eg If I select advanced mode and do not show this message again next time I will get it again.

I finally had everything how I wanted it and things worked great but now I can spend another weekend fixing sh** while I should be studying for my upcoming exams. Maybe I did something wrong, but others might have to beware.

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi

Sorry to hear it did not work for you. Unfortunately, you did not provide useful information to establish the exact problem. There are hundreds+ of successful upgrades. A small number of users are reporting other problems like tvserver or client not upgraded correctly, but mostly it is a success-story. Me included.

If I select advanced mode and do not show this message again next time I will get it again.
    Maybe a permissions issue?

Anyway, please see my signature for required information.

Good luck :)

ben666

Portal Member
    April 22, 2008
    Yes its weird. Everything got broking including streamedmp and the databases from the various plugins also got deleated. I decided to set up everything manually again. Fortunatly I removed most of my media so it didn't take that long to get everything back up but still its weird everything just broke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom