[solved] MP 1.17.0 crasch when using TVSeries 4.3 and going to 'American Gods s01e05'. (1 Viewer)

raffe

Portal Pro
March 28, 2008
Hi!

I updated to MP 1.17.0 and after that it randomly crash when I enter TVSeries. Often I only need to open TVSeries and go into a serie to see what episodes there are, then i crash. If I am lucky, I may see an whole episode before it crash. I have tried to undelete and install MPTVseries.

Any one else with this problem? If not, maybe I try to go back to MP 1.16? EDIT: Trying downgrade to 1.16 now (angry family want it working NOW)

I started MP with Watchdog and have the logs in this post

/raffe

Last edited:

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @raffe, you will have to find a way to reproduce the problem, and accumulate the logs at the moment of error, as the logs you provided don't show any indication of failure which then makes it impossible to even guess what might be wrong.

raffe

Portal Pro
    March 28, 2008
    do you have the series american gods? If so, then you should look here:
    Broken episode thumbnail crashes MediaPortal
    o_O How did you know! That is exactly the series we have been trying every time when it crash (hmm, we had last time seen episode 4, so when I went into 'American Gods' it automatically went to episode 5 and highlighted it = crash), maybe you are... Psychic! ;) Will edit the thread topic now...
    Anyway, thanks!!! :love:

Last edited:

raffe

Portal Pro
    March 28, 2008
    do you have the series american gods? If so, then you should look here:
    Broken episode thumbnail crashes MediaPortal
    Yes, I think that is the problem. I renamed "American.Gods.S01E05.Lemon.Scented.You.mkv" to "American.Gods.S01E06.5Lemon.Scented.You.mkv", eg. changed episode 5 to episode 6 (so I have two episode 6 now). Did a manual import, deleted episode 5 from the database and all problems went away. Thanks again aspik!!

To fix the problem properly, see post #13 Broken episode thumbnail crashes MediaPortal

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom