MP 1.2 TV Server issues with HD PVR and SD

Discussion in 'Installation, configuration support' started by DetrieZ, August 30, 2011.

1. DetrieZ

DetrieZ Portal Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    MP 1.2
    TV Server 1.1.7.0 (single seat)
    Windows 7 Pro SP 1 (64-bit)
    8gb RAM
    Hauppauge HD PVR (model 1212)
    2.5tb Storage
    SchedulesDirect Plugin (configured)
    AT&T Uverse

I followed the instructions here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/installation-configuration-support-53/setup-hauppauge-hd-pvr-93011/

I have mapped channels to card 5-Hauppauge HD PVR Crossbar

All Channels in the TV Guide say no data available

I can change channels in MePo but the STB never changes. Changing channels on the STB will change what is being viewed even though the "Channel" in MePo is something else

TV-Server Configuration > TV Channels > Preview .. will open a window no video (blank white screen), I can hear the audio but all channels play the channel the STB is set on

TV Server Logs attached

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mm1352000
    • Team MediaPortal

mm1352000 Development Group

Ratings:
    +8,200 / 17
    Home Country:
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi DetrieZ

Good. :)

You'll need to talk to a SchedulesDirect expert to fix that.

That is because you haven't configured a blaster. A blaster is the thing that tells the STB to change channels when you change channels in MP. There is a good guide for that -->here<--.

The reason the channels play what the STB is set on is again because you haven't set up a blaster.
    The reason the screen has no video is almost certainly related to codecs or the wrong video input selected. The codecs that will be used are the codecs with the highest "merit". Use filmerit or radlight to manage codec merit.

mm

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!