MP 1.2 TV Server issues with HD PVR and SD (1 Viewer)

DetrieZ

Portal Member
June 11, 2011
United States of America United States of America
MP 1.2
TV Server 1.1.7.0 (single seat)
Windows 7 Pro SP 1 (64-bit)
8gb RAM
Hauppauge HD PVR (model 1212)
2.5tb Storage
SchedulesDirect Plugin (configured)
AT&T Uverse

I followed the instructions here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/installation-configuration-support-53/setup-hauppauge-hd-pvr-93011/

I have mapped channels to card 5-Hauppauge HD PVR Crossbar

All Channels in the TV Guide say no data available

I can change channels in MePo but the STB never changes. Changing channels on the STB will change what is being viewed even though the "Channel" in MePo is something else

TV-Server Configuration > TV Channels > Preview .. will open a window no video (blank white screen), I can hear the audio but all channels play the channel the STB is set on

TV Server Logs attached

mm1352000

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 1, 2008
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    Hi DetrieZ

I have mapped channels to card 5-Hauppauge HD PVR Crossbar
    Good. :)

All Channels in the TV Guide say no data available
    You'll need to talk to a SchedulesDirect expert to fix that.

I can change channels in MePo but the STB never changes. Changing channels on the STB will change what is being viewed even though the "Channel" in MePo is something else
    That is because you haven't configured a blaster. A blaster is the thing that tells the STB to change channels when you change channels in MP. There is a good guide for that -->here<--.

TV-Server Configuration > TV Channels > Preview .. will open a window no video (blank white screen), I can hear the audio but all channels play the channel the STB is set on
    The reason the channels play what the STB is set on is again because you haven't set up a blaster.
    The reason the screen has no video is almost certainly related to codecs or the wrong video input selected. The codecs that will be used are the codecs with the highest "merit". Use filmerit or radlight to manage codec merit.

mm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    J MediaPortal TV Server and Kodi media source issues General 9
    K server issue OffTopic 0
    GhoSe General Quick overview of TV Server challenges and issues? TV Engine 1
    cladinshadows85 [solved] MP2.2 - Client disconnecting from TV Server issue General 3
    BlueMax1916 [solved] BlueMax1916 Server issues MediaPortal 2 23
    H [solved] Multiple Network Interfaces Server Issue General 1
    T Mediaportal 1.18 on win 10 issue with Kodi as client server General Support 8
    M 1.25.0 Tv Server Configuration Italian Dvb-t2 test channel preview error Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 2
    M TV Server Preview Window is blank, sounds works Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 3
    catalpa ...immer mal wird der Server abgekoppelt :( Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 0
    A Keine Verbindung mit Kodi auf Server Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 11
    CyberSimian Unhandled exception in TV Server TV-Server 0
    Grisu002 Failed to startup - TV Server funktioniert nicht Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 0
    ajs [WiP] 5030: Add UHD Thumb size to TV Server MediaPortal 1 0
    toricred [solved] Configuring TV Server to use NAS General 5
    T Client / Server slow channel-to-channel change (zapping) General Support 1
    T Server / client channel logo location Installation, configuration support 6
    framug [solved] Some changes/fix in MP1 configuration client and server Submit: code patches (MediaPortal/TV-Server/etc.) 14
    S TV-Server MP1 - Automatic search doesn't work Installation, configuration support 2
    M TV Server can't tune to some DVB-S multiplexes while other software can General 0
    J TV Server setup question Newcomers Forum 0
    D [solved] Changed username in Win10, now TV Server config crashes on fresh install Installation, configuration support 1
    I [solved] Connection to TV Server MySQL General Support 8
    mrmojo666 [Tv Server Plugin ]Direct Show Video Control Plugin 0.0.0.1 for Hauppauge PVR cards MediaPortal 1 Plugins 0
    F After resume, TV Server connection screen is shown General Support 4