MP 1.6 resuming loses TV service IF windows idle process puts HTPC to sleep (1 Viewer)

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Afternoon people!

Issue that has been bugging me for a little while now, when MediaPortal CLIENT resumes from an Idle system induced sleep (not PS or anything else), it has lost the TVServer (Server/Client setup) and it will bring up the search for server window. When put to sleep manually using the power button on the remote, it sleeps and wakes fine... It is only if media has been paused for the idle sleep period does it do this.

Some information that may assist:

Client is connected to TV using Tuomaa's CEC plugin, config is set so that if Live TV is playing when turning TV off, then to pause playback until idle timer kicks in and puts system to sleep. If no playback, TV turns off and MP goes to sleep immediately. It is only on the idle timer (2 hours) that the system then loses the server, even though the server is on 24/7.

Before I post logs (the log file is massive with a lot of stuff) I want to find the right time slot for people to look at; what is the window id for the 'lost tv server connection' window?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom