MP 2.2.1 April 2019 Neuerungen: Digital Devices Dynamisches PMT (1 Viewer)

zorrokater

Portal Member
November 16, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Country flag
@ KayDiefenthal: Stimmt. ist ein DVB viewer
HTPCSourcer: Ist ein englischsprachiges Forum, Thread aus 2015. Ob sich da noch jemand drum kümmert?

Meine Octopus: Octopus Net mit 2x DVB S2 und 2x DVD T2 Tunern

KayDiefenthal

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 18, 2006
    Germany - Bonn
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    @ KayDiefenthal: Stimmt. ist ein DVB viewer
    HTPCSourcer: Ist ein englischsprachiges Forum, Thread aus 2015. Ob sich da noch jemand drum kümmert?

Meine Octopus: Octopus Net mit 2x DVB S2 und 2x DVD T2 Tunern

da es sich nun um satip zu handeln scheint könnte man @morpheus_xx mal vorsichtig anfragen
    er hat die ja satip portiert das bedeutet aber auch das es genung tester für die anpassung gebraucht werden

zorrokater

Portal Member
    November 16, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Meine Octopus:
    Tuner 1 DVB-S/S2
    Tuner 2 DVB-S/S2
    Tuner 3 DVB-C/C2/T/T2
    Tuner 4 DVB-C/C2/T/T2

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Good work guys!
    Good work guys!
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.1 After the release of MediaPortal 2.2 Final the team focussed on improving usability and...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello @aspik, thanks for that screenshot! Now I finally understand where to enable 'ATSC Closed Captions' -- not in the right-click Player configuration menu > Subtitle but in Settings > Players > Video player > Subtitles. And yes by enabling the option there, ATSC subtitles are indeed being shown in my local OTA streams. Player...
    Hello @aspik, thanks for that screenshot! Now I finally understand where to enable 'ATSC Closed Captions' -- not in the...
    MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.2 Description From a previous bug report for MP 2.2.1 here: [fixed] - [MP2-611] Having problems with...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4966] - Update Bass...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi Lehmden Thanks for your suggestions. I will try some of them. Else i'll port one of the tuners to the Myth box and decommission the MP2 Server. Unfortunately more recent of the Fusion DVB the PCIe dual express 2 recognised by Windows does not work with Myth but the older single Fusion does so it can work with the other dual card...
    Hi Lehmden Thanks for your suggestions. I will try some of them. Else i'll port one of the tuners to the Myth box and...
    I reviewed instructions on how to install the Kodi TVServer plugin as follows: To install this TVServer plugin: Download the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom