"mp already running message" (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

it would be nice to just disable that message window and just have mp not to start another instance. i launch mp from a remote, if key is a bit sticky or my thumb a bit too heavy, i get like 5 message boxes on screen .... :lol:
if mp is crashed in background, that might be an issue however... and yes, girder can easily be configured to avoid this kind of problems.... but just asking, ok? :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I thinks this is the first time I've installed MP on all my machines without a single IO error 32. Good work guys, thanks!
I thinks this is the first time I've installed MP on all my machines without a single IO error 32. Good work guys, thanks!
We have just released MediaPortal 1.26 - Winter is coming... Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5031] - Fix Invalid File...
Replies
Views
Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for nothing. Thanks anyway. Emph
Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for...
************************************************* EDIT 2019-04-29: New version, see Gitlad for change log. Thank you SINCowboy So...
Replies
Views
Hello Jimmyo, I have the pretty same Problem: Mounting an Image is only succesfull, if I use a AHK script to Start Power DVD (which runs until the movie/PowerDVD is closed). Unfortunatly if PowerDVD is started via script, the Navigation Bar of PowerDVD is allways on Top. I have to make a Mouse move with Keyboard/-pad, to get...
Hello Jimmyo, I have the pretty same Problem: Mounting an Image is only succesfull, if I use a AHK script to Start Power DVD...
Hi all, some time is gone since I've watched a 3D BluRay. Yesterday I decided to "do it again". I've installed PowerDVD 15 Ultra...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Manual DE
Overview BlueVision is the new default skin of Media Portal 2 since Spring'16 Release. A lot of skins are full of information disturbing the visual appearance and overloading the user in the end. Target of BlueVision is to offer a clean and lean surface with the important information in focus, without missing anything. Following...
Overview BlueVision is the new default skin of Media Portal 2 since Spring'16 Release. A lot of skins are full of information...
Overview BlueVision is the new default skin of Media Portal 2 since Spring'16 Release. A lot of skins are full of information...
Replies
Views
Nolos, Since you mentioned Plex and you own the SiliconDust HD Homerun, I would recommend that you instead take a serious look at Emby rather than Plex. Emby is basically a competitor to Plex. And, they just added native support for the HD HomeRun for Live TV. Their big thing is that they want the TV guide to be "stunning". It would...
Nolos, Since you mentioned Plex and you own the SiliconDust HD Homerun, I would recommend that you instead take a serious look at...
Just wanted to give you a heads up on my recent and very first install of your software. I have Plex and I use PlayOn and I just...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom