MP as a UPnP media renderer (1 Viewer)

gsi095

Portal Member
August 30, 2010
Home Country
Hi,

Can MP be used as a upnp renderer so I could push songs from a UPnP music server to it using a UPnP controller on my iPhone?

I know XBMC can do this but wondered if MP can

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

If you are having problems with MPAR, re-download and reinstall Mediaportal 1.31 Final.
If you are having problems with MPAR, re-download and reinstall Mediaportal 1.31 Final.
I updated MP from 1.30 to 1.31 and noticed some volume differences through my AVR and went investigating. IN MP Config, loading...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
@Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
@Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
Replies
Views
Nice you could resolve the issue!
Nice you could resolve the issue!
I have MediaPortal 2.5 Server installed on one computer and Mediaportal 2.5 client on another. The client is connected to the...
Replies
Views
Pfff, amazing MadVR instead of (the good one) EVR. Watched 240p movies given by my family on Full HDTV. What can I say : For 240p, less macroblocks, better smoothed. For all : More transparency, more mirroring (example, reflects pictures on cars, on flasks of water). When available, it is worth to take time to configure MadVR, at the...
Pfff, amazing MadVR instead of (the good one) EVR. Watched 240p movies given by my family on Full HDTV. What can I say : For 240p...
Hello all, I found a possible conflict between madVR and MP ViewModeSwitcher Plugin. But, because it's hardware and specific...
Replies
Views
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom