MP can't detect Dvico FusionHDTV Pro (1 Viewer)

kobyyu

Portal Member
January 31, 2008
TV-Server Version:
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0
MediaPortal Skin:
Windows Version: 64-bit Vista
CPU Type: E6420
HDD:
Memory: 4Gb
Motherboard: Gigabyte P35 DS4
Motherboard Chipset:
Motherboard Bios:
Video Card: 512Mb 2900XT
Video Card Driver:
Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4
Sound Card AC3:
Sound Card Driver:
1. TV Card: Dvico FusionHDTV Pro
1. TV Card Type:
1. TV Card Driver: 3.63.01
2. TV Card:
2. TV Card Type:
2. TV Card Driver:
3. TV Card:
3. TV Card Type:
3. TV Card Driver:
4. TV Card:
4. TV Card Type:
4. TV Card Driver:
MPEG2 Video Codec:
MPEG2 Audio Codec:
Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case:
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote:
TV:
TV - HTPC Connection:

I've installed the latest driver for myt Dvico FusionHDTV Pro and the latest MP. However, it couldn't detect it!

I've tried to add the card manually, but without luck!

I've also tried to installed the TVE3 plug-in, however, MP still can't detect the tv card.

Can anybody help me?

P.S. Here is the xml code I used:

</capturecard>
<capturecard commercialname="Dvico FusionHDTV Pro" capturename="FusionHDTV, Transport Stream Capture1" devid="ven_14f1&amp;dev_8800&amp;subsys_db3018ac&amp;rev_05">
<capabilities tv="true" radio="false" mpeg2="true" mce="false" sw="false" bda="true"></capabilities>
<tv>
<interface cat="capture" video="3" audio="4" mpeg2="1" sectionsandtables="2"></interface>
<filters>
<filter cat="networkprovider" name="Microsoft DVBT Network Provider" checkdevice="false"></filter>
<filter cat="tunerdevice" name="FusionHDTV, BDA Tuner1" checkdevice="false"></filter>
<filter cat="capture" name="FusionHDTV, Transport Stream Capture1" checkdevice="false"></filter>
</filters>
<connections>
<connection sourcefilter="networkprovider" sourcepin="0" sinkfilter="tunerdevice" sinkpin="0"></connection>
<connection sourcefilter="tunerdevice" sourcepin="0" sinkfilter="capture" sinkpin="0"></connection>
</connections>
</tv>
</capturecard>

silver.fly

Portal Member
January 12, 2008
Home Country
Couple of things may be wrong with your config:
1. misplaced space. "a mp" should be "amp"
2. the following line should match the exact outputs for the M-PEG2 Demultiplexer module as shown in graphedit. Yours looks like a mapping from the previous fusion card defns.
<interface cat="capture" video="3" audio="4" mpeg2="1" sectionsandtables="2"></interface>
Add_TVCard_to_natively_supported_list

I have a Dvico FusionHDTV Pro as well and have managed to get it working with the 3.63.01 fusion drivers. This is what I use for mine:

<capturecard commercialname="Dvico FusionHDTV DVB-T Pro" capturename="FusionHDTV, Transport Stream Capture1" devid="ven_14f1&amp;dev_8800&amp;subsys_db3018ac&amp;rev_05">
<capabilities tv="true" radio="false" mpeg2="true" mce="false" sw="false" bda="true"></capabilities>
<tv>
<interface cat="capture" video="2" audio="3" mpeg2="1" sectionsandtables="5"></interface>
<filters>
<filter cat="networkprovider" name="Microsoft DVBT Network Provider" checkdevice="false"></filter>
<filter cat="tunerdevice" name="FusionHDTV, BDA Tuner1" checkdevice="true"></filter>
<filter cat="capture" name="FusionHDTV, Transport Stream Capture1" checkdevice="true"></filter>
</filters>
<connections>
<connection sourcefilter="networkprovider" sourcepin="0" sinkfilter="tunerdevice" sinkpin="0"></connection>
<connection sourcefilter="tunerdevice" sourcepin="0" sinkfilter="capture" sinkpin="0"></connection>
</connections>
</tv>
</capturecard>

Mind you, it works for digital but I haven't figure out to get it working for analog/s-vhs, which is a bit of a pain as I want to connect the foxtel STB to the s-video input.

Note: I've emailed this config a while a go to be added to the CaptureCardDefinitions.xml.

hmm, just noticed the same thing happening to my post with "amp" being shown as "a mp". If you clipboard copy this config remember to remove the extra space.

kobyyu

Portal Member
January 31, 2008
Hi Silver.Fly, thanks for your reply.

I did try to copy your xml with the amp fixed. However, my MP still can't detect the TV card and I got error message which is 'Unable to create graph for this device!'.

I'm wondering which os are you using? Are you using XP? The one I'm using is 64-bit Vista, and I'm not sure if it is the problem.

silver.fly

Portal Member
January 12, 2008
Home Country
I've got dual boot, XP and Vista x86. I'm using XP until I finish setting up Vista. The card works in both using the 3.63.01 drivers.

Try running the fusion application (digital mode only). If you get a picture, then that means the drivers have been installed & are working in Vista x64.

What does your graphedit picture look like? Can you post your logs?

kobyyu

Portal Member
January 31, 2008
I've got dual boot, XP and Vista x86. I'm using XP until I finish setting up Vista. The card works in both using the 3.63.01 drivers.

Try running the fusion application (digital mode only). If you get a picture, then that means the drivers have been installed & are working in Vista x64.

What does your graphedit picture look like? Can you post your logs?

Where do I find the logs?

I've attached a print screen of the graphedit picture

Attachments

• grf.jpg
    grf.jpg
    122 KB

kobyyu

Portal Member
January 31, 2008
I've used MPTestTool to generate the logs, and hopefully this helps you guys to help me fix the problem.

Cheers!

silver.fly

Portal Member
January 12, 2008
Home Country
sorry - may have pointed you in the wrong dir - your original xml matches up to the graph you've posted. Maybe it is Vista x64??

There are a few exceptions in your log file following a reference to ATI T200 AVStream Analog Tuner, (not in your config??). I'm not sure what's causing these. :-(

stowaway

Portal Member
November 24, 2007
same card same problem

Hi,

i have the same card and the same problem.

anyone help with this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom