MP claims to support AverMedia Hybrid Cardbus - problem (1 Viewer)

Mickie

Portal Member
December 20, 2005
Current SVN claims that the software works on Avermedia Hybrid Cardbus (E506R). However, when trying to tune channels for the analag side of the card I receive "Can't Create graph" error. I modified the capturecarddefinitions.xml to use the Cyberlink encoders and muxers and I can now tune the channels. However, going into MediaPortal there is no TV signal detected.

I have been persevering with MediaPortal for a year now and still havn't managed to get the analog TV working on my card. Can anyone please help? Other software works (and with little configuration) such as PowerCinema, iMedian and even GBPVR. I am close to giving up with MediaPortal unless somebody can help.

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Please tell us little more about your system according to this Page & post your mediaportal log to
    Pastebin

Regards
    Roy

Mickie

Portal Member
    December 20, 2005
    When i try to run the MediaPortal Support Wizard it doesn't work. On step 2 I receive an error with a window popping up starting with "The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy. The operation required the SecurityException....."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom