MP crashes after almost every video in 'online videos' plugin. (1 Viewer)

jodeltje

Portal Member
February 7, 2010
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 rc6
MediaPortal Skin: maya (but same problem with default)
Windows Version: windows 7 64bit
CPU Type: core2duo
HDD: sata
Memory: 4gb
Motherboard: asus p5k se/epu
Video Card: ati hd 46**
Sound Card: onboard
MPEG2 Video Codec: got the SAF v4.00 package
MPEG2 Audio Codec:
h.264 Video Codec:
Remote: logitech harmony with MS media center receiver

Hello everyone, after 2 weeks of frustration of not finding a solution here's my last shot:

Media portal closes (crashes) after MANY videos in the 'online video' plugin... sometimes it doesn't, but usually it does. It just dissappears from the screen without a message.
It is like I've checked the setting *forceclose after end of stream* somewhere (which ofcourse I haven't).
I was running RC2 for quite a while without ever running into this problem... I've reinstalled a couple of times...nothing.

I am very sorry I don't have alot of computer'i info for you, but 'm not that gooed with computers :(
Attached are the logfiles (that look like hocus pocus to me).
I hope someone recognizes my problem and knows a way to fix it, thanks in advance!

cheers, thomas.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can you please post logfiles after a run with the error using Blue3Wide. Your current logfiles clearly show that your error comes from Maya not supporting your Onlinevideos version yet!
    I suspect that only videos played with WindowsMediaPlayer in Overlay crash MePo. YouTube for example should not crash (at least on Blue3Wide).

jodeltje

Portal Member
    February 7, 2010
    well, I have no idea how I have missed this... but setting it back to blue3wide fixed it!

I thought I knew for sure I checked it, guess I didn't :s

I would like to thank you for your quick help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom