mp crashes when connected to internet (1 Viewer)

tonychris

April 29, 2009
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
mp crashes after i have connected to the net for epg grab-windows updates and installs which seems to cause the problem-have temporary fixed by using computers system restore point-can anyone assist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Very odd. Thank you for looking. I am mystified then. If ever I find a solution I will post it. Thank you RH
Very odd. Thank you for looking. I am mystified then. If ever I find a solution I will post it. Thank you RH
Good evening all, I am getting an error dialog when Online Videos opens : "Error in update: "Automatic update disabled. Check your...
Replies
Views
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Replies
Views
Well it's been a couple of days and we've had no more unable to play errors .
Well it's been a couple of days and we've had no more unable to play errors .
I've just upgraded the motherboard, CPU, ram, boot drives and PSU in my TV Server (always on), and am now having intermittent...
Replies
Views
After upgrading from version 1.24 to 1.26, I could no longer use the MP on one of my computers because it freezes. The task manager showed "stopped". New upgrade - from 1.24 to 1.27. Doesn't freeze that often anymore. But it always happens. Then the MP can no longer be operated. It seems to happen when a video directory is read in...
After upgrading from version 1.24 to 1.26, I could no longer use the MP on one of my computers because it freezes. The task manager...
After upgrading from version 1.24 to 1.26, I could no longer use the MP on one of my computers because it freezes. The task manager...
Replies
Views
Since this thread has wandered a bit from the original issue / title, I am starting another one.
Since this thread has wandered a bit from the original issue / title, I am starting another one.
I have just done a virgin installation of MP 1.26 on a bare metal installation of Windows 8.1 Pro x64 (because Intel does not...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom