[fixed] MP crashes when use Fanart download (1 Viewer)

ShIvADeSt

Portal Pro
May 30, 2009
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta
MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide

I wanna use fanart for my movies. So I have installed fanart handler 2.2.4.502, which compatable with 1.2.0 beta. I checked the check-buttons Use Fanart and Download fanart for share view. Then I try to retrive video info for movie. But MP crashes when try to download Fanart.
Code:
2011-05-07 16:11:22.672045 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: DialogWindow: MediaPortal.Dialogs.GUIDialogProgress init
2011-05-07 16:11:29.459433 [Info.][IMDBDetails(16)]: Picture URL: http://cf1.imgobject.com/posters/23d/4cb1277e5e73d65b8100023d/127-hours-original.jpg
2011-05-07 16:11:29.545438 [Debug][(15)]: fileSystemWatcher_Created file c:\programdata\team mediaportal\mediaportal\thumbs\Skin FanArt\Scraper\movies\127 часов   127 Hours{0}.jpg
2011-05-07 16:11:29.556438 [Debug][(15)]: fileSystemWatcher_Deleted file c:\programdata\team mediaportal\mediaportal\thumbs\Skin FanArt\Scraper\movies\127 часов   127 Hours{0}.jpg
2011-05-07 16:11:29.557438 [Info.][IMDBDetails(16)]: MediaPortal: Unhandled exception occured
2011-05-07 16:11:29.565439 [Info.][IMDBDetails(16)]: Exception   :System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Файл "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\Skin FanArt\Scraper\Movies\127 часов   127 Hours{0}.jpg" не найден.
Имя файла: "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\Skin FanArt\Scraper\Movies\127 часов   127 Hours{0}.jpg"
   в System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   в System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
   в MediaPortal.Util.FanArt.GetLocalFanart(String path, String filename, String title, String localFile, Int32 index, Boolean share)
   в MediaPortal.Video.Database.IMDBFetcher.FetchDetailsThread()
   в System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   в System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   в System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
2011-05-07 16:11:29.567439 [Info.][IMDBDetails(16)]: Exception   :Файл "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\Skin FanArt\Scraper\Movies\127 часов   127 Hours{0}.jpg" не найден.
2011-05-07 16:11:29.569439 [Info.][IMDBDetails(16)]:   site      :Void WinIOError(Int32, System.String)
2011-05-07 16:11:29.571439 [Info.][IMDBDetails(16)]:   source    :mscorlib
2011-05-07 16:11:29.573439 [Info.][IMDBDetails(16)]:   stacktrace:   в System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   в System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
   в MediaPortal.Util.FanArt.GetLocalFanart(String path, String filename, String title, String localFile, Int32 index, Boolean share)
   в MediaPortal.Video.Database.IMDBFetcher.FetchDetailsThread()
   в System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   в System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   в System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
2011-05-07 16:11:31.617556 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: WindowManager: unroute to MediaPortal.Dialogs.GUIDialogProgress:101->MediaPortal.GUI.Video.GUIVideoInfo:2003
I dont know sure is this a bug MP or plugin. Please look logs.

Seidelin

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 14, 2006
    Kgs. Lyngby
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Procedure is to report such bugs to plugin developer. He can then investigate, and should the bug be on MP side, report it to the team.

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Not got time to take more than a cursory look but I think this is within MP video section and not fanart handler?
    Code:
    MediaPortal.Video.Database.IMDBFetcher.FetchDetailsThread()
    This is the IMBD scraper ??

The fact it is mscorlib means it could be anything but my bet is on odd characters (either unicode or something non-printable like the issue user was having with spaces)

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    Not got time to take more than a cursory look but I think this is within MP video section and not fanart handler?
    Code:
    MediaPortal.Video.Database.IMDBFetcher.FetchDetailsThread()
    This is the IMBD scraper ??

The fact it is mscorlib means it could be anything but my bet is on odd characters (either unicode or something non-printable like the issue user was having with spaces)

I think in a previous thread that this user has said he is in Russia, so this is a sensible guess.

Best thing to do is disable FanArtHandler plugin (which is not a core part of MediaPortal) and try to reproduce this.

Mark

ShIvADeSt

Portal Pro
    May 30, 2009
    Without FanartHandler I cannot check Fanart checkbox. So without this plugin it cannot reproduce.
    So will I must post it in Fanart plugin section or in this thread? Simply wish more faster correction of this problem and fix it to RC1.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    Without FanartHandler I cannot check Fanart checkbox. So without this plugin it cannot reproduce.
    So will I must post it in Fanart plugin section or in this thread? Simply wish more faster correction of this problem and fix it to RC1.

If you cannot reproduce the problem without the fanart handler plugin, then you need to report the problem to the plugin developer.

As Seidelin told you, if the plugin developer confirms that the actual problem is within MediaPortal, he will report it.

Mark

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    It's not fanart plugin mistake, there is something wrong in copy fanart image (file not found exception) -> file was created then deleted then it tried to copy but file was missing. Will check it out.

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Can you try with this file (jsut keep backup of core.dll).

ShIvADeSt

Portal Pro
    May 30, 2009
    Can you try with this file (jsut keep backup of core.dll).

No didn't help. Logs are attached.
    And 1 question - who is downloading fanart, when fanart handler plugin installed? Simply - fanart handler doesnt dowload backdrops for video files, only for music. So it must be MP. But I didn't find any fanart scrapper (grabber) and I think If it did MP, so from where it tries and why none in logs that MP try to download backdrop from somewhere?

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Ok, could you be so kind to do the same thing with this file (extra logging to see what is exactly happening there when trying to copy files).

Fanart logic within MP is not related to plugin, few things:

1. If you disable in Configuration/videos fanart options fanart handler plugin will still work
    2. Downloading fanart is just an automation which helps to not to do that manually. It uses imdbtt number or if that number is not available, movie title, searches TMDB by it's API and copy results into MPConfig - MediaPortal\Thumbs\Skin FanArt\Scraper\Movies with filenames as Movie title (for database view) and as like movie filename (for share view - if that option is checked) with added extension {0 to 4} if you want to have multiple fanart for one movie (cycling fanart feature from fanarthandler plugin).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom