Exception Code: e0434f4d
Exception Offset: 0000b9bc
Versión del sistema operativo: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Id. de configuración regional: 3082

Any help would be great.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, I had Media Portal 1 crash on me a few days ago, and I now get the error "MediaPortal has stopped working" when I try and launch it or any configuration executable. The following is given in the problem details: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: MediaPortal.exe Application Version: 1.18.0.0...
Hi, I had Media Portal 1 crash on me a few days ago, and I now get the error "MediaPortal has stopped working" when I try and...
Hi, I had Media Portal 1 crash on me a few days ago, and I now get the error "MediaPortal has stopped working" when I try and...
Replies
Views
Ok, it's safe to say the issue is fixed with this patch, haven't had a crash since installing it on production
Ok, it's safe to say the issue is fixed with this patch, haven't had a crash since installing it on production
MediaPortal Version: 1.18.0 Description Don't know if it was already present in 1.17 (did use that for a really short time, 1.16...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mp doesn´t start DE
fixed, Thanks!
fixed, Thanks!
I get this error when I open MP. It crashes and the error pops in a window Any help?? Thanks Firma con problemas: Nombre del...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP config crashes DE
Also happens with MP Descripción: Stopped working Firma con problemas: Nombre del evento de problema: CLR20r3 Firma del problema 01: mediaportal.exe Firma del problema 02: 1.5.0.0 Firma del problema 03: 5245685c Firma del problema 04: Utils Firma del problema 05: 1.5.0.0 Firma del problema 06...
Also happens with MP Descripción: Stopped working Firma con problemas: Nombre del evento de problema: CLR20r3 Firma del...
When I try to open the MP configuration, I get this error and it doesn´t open. Any help? Thanks Descripción: Stopped working...
Replies
Views
@clarkey2r No windows updates, just a Firefox update. @mm1352000 Thanks for the tip! MediaPortal.xml was indeed 0 Bytes. I thought that it was only written by MP Config and didn't realize that MP itself was also writing to it during normal operation. After replacing it with a month-old backup version, I can start MP Config...
@clarkey2r No windows updates, just a Firefox update. @mm1352000 Thanks for the tip! MediaPortal.xml was indeed 0 Bytes. I...
Everything was working fine last night (or rather early this morning), but now (just when I could finally convince DW to watch "The...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom