MP freeze when radio channels were moved to different NEW multiplex (1 Viewer)

marttoma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2014
    Praha
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Hello,

MP is better and better with every new version and I would like to say big thank you for this.

Last week "my" DBV-C signal supplier (UPC) removed some TV channels from some mutliplexes and changed multiplex frequency for all radio channels.

This leads to few problems:

In case of removed TV channels:
    • when I jump to this channel the screen was black without any audio and channel change did not, fortunatelly STOP button on remote was working fina and I was able to go back to use other channels in MP -> I would propose somehow to check if the channel is still active and if not then some message could be displayed to not consuse MP user (like me) and to allow to change channel by remote control:)

In case of radio channels which were move to new different multiplex (which was not tunned before):
    • When I click to start to listen radio channel (DBV-C) the MP frozen, any button on remote or keybord did not work, even stand by and wake up did not help, just I had to kill MP process (this MP process was still running - so no message the application does not response anymore). It took some time to discovere the reason why MP every time freezes when I start to listen radio > I would propose somehow to check if the channel is still active and if not then some message could be displayed to not consuse MP user (like me) and to allow to change channel by remote control:).
    It is not critical but I think some mechanismus could be usefull in case of radio & MP stopped to react.

marttoma

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom