MP Launcher (1 Viewer)

ohdarklord

Portal Pro
December 31, 2005
Scotland
Home Country
Scotland Scotland
I dont know if Ive put this in the right place, so if its in the wrong place could a mod move it please.

now onto MP launcher.

I was planning on setting up media portal as the windows shell but a few things stood in my way

• I needed to have some programs started when the computer came on so i could use my remote

I needed to have access to the media portal configiration so i could update to the newest svn

I dont have a keyboard on my htpc so i need to be able to use a mouse only for configiration.

So i decided to put my visual basic knowledge to good use and i made MP launcher

153289219_58bac608c4.jpg

As soon as it starts it runs all the programs i need to get my remote working and it starts media portal
and when I exit media portal I have access to all the programs i need.

So all I need to do is use this as the shell and i get more conntrol than i get with just media portal on its own.

The only bad thing is I coded it to suit my own htpc

But im more than willing to make a fully customisable version if people are intreasted (and it doesnt need to be orange:) )

surfermc

Portal Pro
May 7, 2006
Dorset
Home Country
England England
ohdarklord said:
But im more than willing to make a fully customisable version if people are intreasted (and it doesnt need to be orange:) )

I think I could put that to use. The more plugins and ideas that are available the richer Media Portal will become.

So yes please can I have a version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom