MP Logo font (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I think the logos are managed by server and chached in certain Intervalls. The original logos are not used directly, so it might take time until the effect is visible.
I think the logos are managed by server and chached in certain Intervalls. The original logos are not used directly, so it might...
Using MP2.4.1 and "Flat-local" Channel logo style. I cleared my cache (using Glary Utilities temp files cleaner) because I changed...
Replies
Views
There are many categories besides Nereus. For your screenshot they are here: Log in · Transifex
There are many categories besides Nereus. For your screenshot they are here: Log in · Transifex
Arial Unicode is used as font, which covers most languages. There is no need to install another font. You also see in your EPG...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Ok, thanks :)
Ok, thanks :)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4.1 MediaPortal 2.4.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No video. DE
Probably there is a conflict with other LAV versions. You may uninstall MP2 once and afterwards remove (backup) all settings in “/Program Data/Team MediaPortal/“. E.g. moving them to desktop. Then try reinstalling MP2.
Probably there is a conflict with other LAV versions. You may uninstall MP2 once and afterwards remove (backup) all settings in...
I've just installed Portal 2 (never having used, nor installed Portal 1 before). I ran the TV setup, It found the channels I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Logos DE
Logos are regularly updated fro mthe online resources, I think every 5 or 7 days, if not deactivated in settings. Because the problem cured suddenly itself, it might be related to the auto update event of the logos. Open remains the question, what could trigger the problem. The code between skins is the same, but it happened with...
Logos are regularly updated fro mthe online resources, I think every 5 or 7 days, if not deactivated in settings. Because the...
Hi I have a strange problem on one of my clients, when you go to TV some of the last played and favourites are showing a still...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom