MP: Put PC into hibernate mode (1 Viewer)

Nielsen

Portal Pro
December 6, 2004
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi

Maybe this feature is already implanted but I have not been able to find where I can enable it. Can MP put my PC into hibernate mode instead of shutting down my PC, when I press the red button??

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Odd Standby issue DE
Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as I can tell, now when my HTPC wakes up to make a recording it no longer does so in away mode. I will probably do a restore from a backup in the hope that that will resolve the issue.:mad:
Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as...
Generally standby is working well on My Mp 1.32 x64 pre set up. I just have one issue, which was also present on earlier x86...
Replies
Views
You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
Replies
Views
thanks for the review. I'm still using my harmony one for god knows how many years. Overhere it gets charged every night, and I need to replace my battery around every 7 years. After all those years it's still functional except the "7" button, you really have to press it very firmly to do something. I do heavily use some custom...
thanks for the review. I'm still using my harmony one for god knows how many years. Overhere it gets charged every night, and I...
I don't have a complicated A/V system - a Sony A8H TV, Yamaha receiver, and a HTPC on which I run most media through MediaPortal. I...
Replies
Views
Thank you Cybersymian, that solution works perfectly. Thanks for the prompt reply and solution.
Thank you Cybersymian, that solution works perfectly. Thanks for the prompt reply and solution.
I recently upgraded to Mediaportal 1.33 x64 version. Everything works great, except when I drop out to Windows and want to go back...
Replies
Views
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom