MP: Put PC into hibernate mode (1 Viewer)

Nielsen

Portal Pro
December 6, 2004
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi

Maybe this feature is already implanted but I have not been able to find where I can enable it. Can MP put my PC into hibernate mode instead of shutting down my PC, when I press the red button??

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Copy or move the TV recordings that are older to another hard disk. Then specify this path under Videos (not TV). Then you can watch these recordings normally again. Since I record myself on an SSD, a larger (currently 2TB) would not be an option for me personally. ---------------------------- Die TV Aufnahmen welche älter sind auf...
Copy or move the TV recordings that are older to another hard disk. Then specify this path under Videos (not TV). Then you can...
So my wife likes to record free to air TV shows. Lots of them. The first hard disk is almost out of capacity and I've just put a...
Replies
Views
I upgraded my Mediaportal PC (Server and Client) to Windows 11 to solve some driver issues as it was new hardware. Then I discovered that my other two Mediaportal Client PCs running Windows 10 would no longer work. I now have them both working and as I could not find any discussions on similar problems, I thought I would just post my...
I upgraded my Mediaportal PC (Server and Client) to Windows 11 to solve some driver issues as it was new hardware. Then I...
I upgraded my Mediaportal PC (Server and Client) to Windows 11 to solve some driver issues as it was new hardware. Then I...
Replies
Views
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
Replies
Views
I tried this on MP1, and it seems to work quite well. It provides the red dot in the system tray, and has a "stop shutdown" setting to stop shutdown if TV Server is recording. (y) The red dot changes colour to indicate different states, but sadly does not indicate that a recording is about to start in the near future :(. This would...
I tried this on MP1, and it seems to work quite well. It provides the red dot in the system tray, and has a "stop shutdown" setting...
Is there a way to warn the user that an active recording is in progress when attempting to shut down or restart the PC where...
Replies
Views
I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently switched to be the main channel), but the graph stays the same in any of the possible scenarios. N.
I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently...
I had this problem in MP1, and could never solve it, which prompted me to switch to MP2, in which, blessedly, I did not have the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom