MP-TVSeries No Show Posters / Season Posters. (1 Viewer)

Olijames

Portal Member
November 17, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,

When I go in to My Tv Series I get the list of the shows down the right hand side and the information in the middle and where the poster should go on the left hand side.

I am running R334 at the moment but when I saw that there was a new version out so I have installed the files needed just for MP TV Series in an attempt to fix the issue but it hasnt helped.

I know that there are posters for these series (24, Heroes, How I meet your mother... etc) because I have MediaPortal installed on another machine with Monochrome and they both can see the same shows and Monochrome displays the posters.

I will try and post some screenshots later if it would help but I am not in front of the machine at the moment. The problem doesn't appear in Moving Pictures.

Regards

Oliver.

:D

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Thank you for your feedback but I think I will need some screenshots to be able to solve this.

best regards
    cul8er

Olijames

Portal Member
    November 17, 2008
    Home Country
    No worries,

Will sort that out later today.

Regards

Oli.

Here are a couple of screenshots. I am sorry for the quality, I wasnt aware that I needed to find my own hosting for pictures on the net, i thought you could just upload them to the mediaportal forum. Anyway the server I have access to was having problems so the images have been slightly messed up.

1.jpg
    2.jpg

Anyway, you can see the posters on the left hand side not displaying for shows that do have posters on the online tv database.

Thanks for your help.

Oliver.

Olijames

Portal Member
    November 17, 2008
    Home Country
    I was afraid of that.

I will rebuild the database this week and then post back with the results. Thanks for the help.

Oli.

Olijames

Portal Member
    November 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Well I have rebuilt the database. First time I just deleted out the show 24 and then re-imported the files with no change. Then I deleted the whole Tv Series database and did a full import.

This has helped but not fixed the issue. Now I can see the posters in Filmstrip View but still not in List View.

When I change view from any of them in to List view the posters seem to break and it says that they are not available.

Any other ideas?

Cheers

Oli.

Olijames

Portal Member
    November 17, 2008
    Home Country
    gofmarat, I am assuming that the same issue is affecting you?

I deleted my .db file as well and found that it worked in every other view other than list view which is the one that I want.

Does anyone have anything else we can try or suggestions on how to fix it?

Cheers

Oli.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom