MP-TVSeries serie coloring problem (1 Viewer)

MageMinds

Portal Pro
January 29, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hi,

I begin my research here, but I suspect that my problem might be related directly to the plugin itself and not the skin, anyways here is my problem.

It's hard to explain, but here we go.

When I have only one episode in the "folder" and it as been listen the show name become gray, which is fine, but when a new episode is added to the "folder" each week the show name color does not change to white, it stay gray and the file count stay to 000/001 assuming that's the second episode that has been downloaded.

That makes it hard to see where I have now show to listen to I have to enter each "folder" to see if there is a new episode. New episode shows in white when I'm in the folder.

I hope, I'm not the only one with that problem and we can solve that problem... It's probably nothing, probably only a setting. All my shows are on a Network Share that I have full privilege on.

MageMinds

Portal Pro
January 29, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
I'm the only one having that problem?

Please confirm if you have or not that problem, if you doesn't have the same problem as me, that mean that I can do something about it and I'll look into my config. If you have the same problem, then that mean that there is a problem either in the skin or in the plugin.

MageMinds

50u1r34v3r

Portal Member
March 20, 2009
I'm the only one having that problem?

Please confirm if you have or not that problem, if you doesn't have the same problem as me, that mean that I can do something about it and I'll look into my config. If you have the same problem, then that mean that there is a problem either in the skin or in the plugin.

MageMinds
Hi MageMinds,

Are you saying that newly added episodes somehow are getting flagged "watched"?
If so, I have had that problem in the past as well.
Not sure how I solved it though.

MageMinds

Portal Pro
January 29, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
I'll look into that, but since I download and watch in "real time" does the plugin mark the season/serie as watched when there's nothing else to listen? If so that might be my problem, let's say that e new episode of Survivor has been downloaded and put into the right folder, then the Serie doesn't show that there is something to listen, but when I get into that serie I see the new episode marked as unwatched. I,ll have to check if the serie is being marked automatically in the databases when we listen to the last episode available, and that is obviously the case each week in my case for most of my show.

Thanks for your input, I'll make some test and maybe file a bug report to the plugin forum.

MageMinds

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom