MP-TVSeries v4.3.6 Release [2020-01-24] (4 Viewers)

ve51

Portal Member
February 24, 2010
1. v.4.3.3.3-4.3.3.6 - not actively field "language" on the bookmark "Online Data"
2. v.4.3.3.2 is now working better, probably thetvdb.com has changed

Attachments

• logs.rar
    172.8 KB

ArnoldGoat

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 27, 2007
    Lyttelton
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    It's odd. It worked on all except 1 PC using same db (on shared drive). I have reverted to backup of db from a year ago and updated it by doing import scan (thanks to Trakt for updating "viewed" status!). It now works on all clients. .NET is up-to-date. Thanks for all advice - but it's not worth spending time investigating further. I'll now update to MP1.23.

Soxbrother

Portal Pro
    July 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    I think I will need you to provide a full set of debug logs, can you use the MediaPortal watchlog tool and attach logs here. I have only tried MP1.18 and MP1.23.

Here are the Log files.
    I hope these are enough to pinpoint the problem.

I haven't tried the latest version of the plugin yet.
    Maybe it works with 4.3.3.5, 4.3.3.6 or 4.3.3.7,
    I'll try it as soon as possible.

Attachments

• MediaPortal.log
      77.2 KB
    • MediaPortal-Error.log
      1.2 KB
    • MP-TVSeries.log
      41 KB
    • StreamedMPConfig.log
      1.9 KB

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I think my situation is complicated by the fact that I alter the database location to a mapped share on the server. I think SQLITE can cope with shared access (but only 1 client is active at any one time anyway).

I use the same format due to Moving-Pictures storing drive volume numbers, and then when I upgrade drives I run into a lot of issues.

Solution is that I use \\NETBIOS-NAME\D$\Path versus D:\Path on that box, and it works for MP-TVSeries as well.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Here are the Log files.
    I hope these are enough to pinpoint the problem.
    Doesn't look like you attempted to reproduce whatever problem you were reporting (can't remember what now). Looks like you are still using MP-TVSeries Version: v4.3.3.1 from the log though so highly recommended you upgrade first before reporting any issues.

Soxbrother

Portal Pro
    July 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Doesn't look like you attempted to reproduce whatever problem you were reporting (can't remember what now). Looks like you are still using MP-TVSeries Version: v4.3.3.1 from the log though so highly recommended you upgrade first before reporting any issues.

When I open "my series"
    it says "wrong skin file" I think.
    I'll try again with the latest version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom