MP-TVSeries v4.3.6 Release [2020-01-24] (4 Viewers)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I get an exception while trying to Update the install using the MPEI installer:
    Seems you stumbled on a bug in MPEI Installer, but I have committed a workaround i.e. begin download link with "http://".

Just refresh your online update info and should be fine.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    New release available:

v4.0.3
    • Added a Trailers context menu item from Series, Season and Episode views. User can stream trailers via the Trailers\OnlineVideos plugins.
    • Added Trailers MPEI package to main installer package.
    • Added a workaround when resuming from standby into a protected view, user will now return to the previous menu rather than attempt to show the PinCode dialog as this no longer works in MP 1.7 when invoked to early.
    • Updated translations from Transifex.
    The Trailers plugin allows streaming of Movie, Show, Season and Episode videos (trailers, teasers, clips and featurettes). If no associated video is found at themoviedb.org then you can manually search on YouTube, iTunes or IMDb.

Trailers can be accessed from the F9 context menu (INFO button on remote).

If you want to test the Trailers feature, a good test case is on the series Game of Thrones, I have added Featurettes, Trailers and Clips at the Series, Season (1,2,3,4), and Episode levels at themoviedb.org (Yes, they support TV shows now). You can also help contribute for your favourite series at themoviedb.org.

Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    beer.jpg beer.jpg

Wondermusic

Retired Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi ltfearme,

I wrote you a small PM regarding TVSeries (and MovingPictures) Plugin, but I think this is a bit too Off-Topic for this posting... :)
    I hope you are able to help me.

Cheers,
    Richy

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    New release available:

v4.1.0
    • Added Titan skin files to installer, a few bug fixes and enhancements.
      • Added series status (Continued/Ended) to series views.
      • Changed Series episode count to Season episode count in season views.
      • Change season index / episode index to Director and Writers in episode views.
      • Added user rating icons to posters in series and episode views.
      • Added new episode icon to series view posters.
      • Fixed the lock icon position for PinCode dialog.
    • Removal of follw.it (Service is shutting down end of September).

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks. I'll sign up for an account on the tvdb anyway and add the login so it goes to both sites, can't hurt I guess. Thanks

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    New release available:

v4.2.0
    • Added new fields to the Season table so user can override the Season Title and Summary.
    • Added an option in configuration that will retrieve community ratings from trakt.tv. Ratings for shows, seasons and episodes are much better there than at thetvdb.com and with the help of the TraktPlugin it's a logical choice for ratings. This feature is only supported if you also have the latest Trakt plugin installed (v5.3.1+), have a valid login and MP-TVSeries plugin is enabled in the Trakt configuration. As an added bonus, season ratings will also be imported (these are not supported at thetvdb.com) and also season summaries.
    • Added an option in configuration which automatically counts any special episodes (i.e. episodes in Season 0) as watched when viewing the watched count at the Series level. Thanks to community member barneh. This may be useful for people that like to see how many episodes left to watch at the series level minus any specials.
    • Added a new Language field for the Audio sound track in MediaInfo. Thanks to community member barneh.
    • Added support to choose a different language per series. Thanks to community member barneh. From the configuration Online Data tab select to override language per series, then in the Details tab select your language on already imported series.
    • Added an option in configuration when cleans up episodes from the database if they no longer exist online. This is only applicable for users which download all episode information.
    • Added support to match series against their alias names defined at thetvdb.com.
    • Publish custom plugin name to skin in the #TVSeries.PluginName property.
    • Remove TVDb warning dialog when rating in TVSeries if the Account ID is not set and using the internal rate dialog.
    • Fixed Sub-Central option in configuration not appearing if launching from the desktop shortcut.
    • Fixed the StopTime field in the database not being present in the database after a fresh import on a clean database. Previously it was only created after an episode was partially watched with-in tvseries.
    • Fixed a bug in configuration not clearing the tab when clicking on the Empty database link.
    • Fixed a bug in the Titan skin where season title was not displayed in Filmstrip/Coverflow layouts.

Note: the requirements for the trakt community ratings are not required but they are enforced such that it limits the number of people that hit their servers. I think it's fair if you want trakt community ratings then you should also be a member and enable tvseries. You can optionally also send and sync user ratings from the trakt plugin.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom