MP-TVSeries v4.3.6 Release [2020-01-24] (4 Viewers)

Stichler_1

Portal Member
January 12, 2020
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello, i have the same Problems with 4.3.4.8 Beta. When i marking a Season Poster for downloading, Mediaportal chrashes.

Attachments

• MediaPortal.log
    188.1 KB
  • MediaPortal-Error.log
    4.9 KB
  • MP-TVSeries.log
    91.3 KB

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @ltfearme
    I quick look for logs ...
    And see after Download this image https://thetvdb.com/banners/seasons/16362-2.jpg:
    Code:
    [2020-01-13 12:38:13,191] [Log    ] [MPMain   ] [DEBUG] - TextureManagerEx: load from memory: [TVSeries:C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\MPTVSeriesBanners\Deadwood\Thumbnails\-langen-seasons/16362-2-2_t.jpg]
    [2020-01-13 12:38:13,862] [Log    ] [MPMain   ] [DEBUG] - TextureManagerEx: load from memory: [TVSeries:C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\MPTVSeriesBanners\Deadwood\Thumbnails\-langen-seasons/16362-2_t.jpg]
    [2020-01-13 12:38:16,908] [Error  ] [151      ] [ERROR] - MediaPortal: Unhandled exception occured
    [2020-01-13 12:38:16,928] [Log    ] [151      ] [ERROR] - Exception: System.OutOfMemoryException: Gdiplus Out Of Memory
    What is 16362-2-2_t.jpg and 16362-2_t.jpg ? Thumbs? Full size image? Or?
    If thumbs then who make this thumbs? May be need delay between create thumbs and load ...

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Sorry @Stichler_1, I did not catch the exception in the build I gave you...I fixed that.

@ajs, it started downloading:
    Code:
    2020-01-13 12:38:16.874 [INFO][134]: Starting download of artwork from 'https://thetvdb.com/banners/seasons/16362-2.jpg'

This is a full size artwork requested by user.

The file completed downloaded as seen in callstack:
    Code:
       bei WindowPlugins.GUITVSeries.GUI.GUIArtworkChooser.DownloadFileCompleted(Object sender, AsyncCompletedEventArgs e) in C:\Development\mptvseries\MP-TVSeries\GUI\GUIArtworkChooser.cs:Zeile 2431.

I then try to load the file in MediaPortal:
    Code:
    MediaPortal.Util.ImageFast.FromFile(String filename)

Attachments

• MP-TVSeries-4.3.4.9-Beta.mpe1
      5.9 MB

580guy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2010
    I have been watching this thread while you are resolving MP-TVSeries to again work with TheTVDB.com. I was able to "fix" the initial access problems with a new .dll file released some time back. Now I decided to try the latest release 4.3.4, and also your latest beta 4.3.5. I am running Mediaportal 1.19. My results are the same:

In the GUI, when selecting the view Recently added, the list of shows will not display correctly. The list flashes continuously, like it's trying to continuously refresh. Additionally, from that view, trying to change the view to something else, ie. ALL, Favourites, etc. does not work, unless I keep selecting change view (have to use mouse and keyboard) and finally get a screen of view options to appear which lets me select another view and exit out of Recently Added view.

This only happens with the Recently Added view. All other views work fine.
    I have searched this thread but do not see this mentioned by anyone else. So I thought I would mention this problem I am seeing.
    I keep updating to each new beta now in hopes it won't keep happening. But it's the same from 4.3.4 and newer.

**** UPDATE 1-14-2020 *****
    Fixed in 4.3.4.9-beta. Thanks.

**** UPDATE 1-14-2020 (2) *****
    Well, thought it was fixed. It was, until I ran update. Still broken.

**** UPDATE 1-15-2020 *****
    Upgraded to MediaPortal 1.23, Still the same.
    Looks like I'm the only one in the universe with this problem.
    It would have to be the view I use the most!

**** UPDATE 1-15-2020 (2) *****
    Fixed view by installing MP-TVSeries.dll (4.3.3.0) from post #159.
    Updates from TheTVDB.com and Recently Added view works!
    But, have to open MP-TVSeries config thru MediaPortal Config/Plugins. I can live with that.
    Will stay with configuration for the time being.

Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    The file completed downloaded as seen in callstack
    Yes but i dont see this line in log:
    C#:
    MPTVSeriesLog.Write( $"Completed download of artwork '{lArtwork.LocalPath.Replace("/",@"\")}'" );

I then try to load the file in MediaPortal:
    What for? If the file already exists and it is local, then GUI Image will download it and even try to cache it ...

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @ltfearme In MP 1.22 and latest TV Series beta i dont have mediainfo icons at all (for new and for old episodes)... In DB mediainfo present, in GUI - empty. Bug? Or?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @ltfearme
    You give MP image with filename like: [TVSeries:C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\MPTVSeriesBanners\Deadwood\Thumbnails\-langen-seasons/16362-2_t.jpg]
    When GUI Imahe detect "[" then work this block: MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1
    C#:
              if (_memoryImageWidth != 0 && _memoryImageHeight != 0)
              {
                var bitmap = new Bitmap(_memoryImageWidth, _memoryImageHeight, PixelFormat.Format32bppArgb);
                Image memoryImage = bitmap;
                frameCount = GUITextureManager.LoadFromMemoryEx(memoryImage, fileName, m_dwColorKey, out _memoryImageTexture);
              }
              else
              {
                frameCount = GUITextureManager.LoadFromMemoryEx(_memoryImage, fileName, m_dwColorKey, out _memoryImageTexture);
              }
    If filename without "[" then GUIImage simply load image: MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1
    C#:
    frameCount = GUITextureManager.Load(fileName, m_dwColorKey, m_iRenderWidth, _textureHeight, _shouldCache);
    Try change name from [TVSeries:C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\MPTVSeriesBanners\Deadwood\Thumbnails\-langen-seasons/16362-2_t.jpg] to C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\MPTVSeriesBanners\Deadwood\Thumbnails\-langen-seasons/16362-2_t.jpg and check :)

G4il1

Portal Member
    February 4, 2008
    So I still seem to have issues with the plugin for some series now and then.

This time it was Bull, Manifest and Magnum P.I.

However searching for these episodes on thetvdb site results in that all are found.

Using the 4.3.4.6 version and MP 1.22

Attachments

• MP-TVSeries.log
      16.4 KB

Stichler_1

Portal Member
    January 12, 2020
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Evening
    Now with the newest Beta 4.3.4.9 Mediaportal dont crashes. Nice :)
    But what is the reason why TV Series uses not the selectet Season Poster where i can download?
    For example see the picture.
    First I see the Season Posters where i can download.
    Second the Season Poster is select.
    Third you see view is the Series Poster.
    Fourth, in the TV Series GUI i can select this Poster in the Dropdown Menue, but it doesn`t work.
    Is this a problem with TVDB?
    Deadwood_1.jpg Deadwood_2.jpg Deadwood_3.jpg Deadwood_4.JPG

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    The fact you can't see the image in the configuration explains why you were getting the out of memory exception issues.

For some reason the download is not working as expected, do you see the images on disk? Click the link at bottom of selected series that takes you to the artwork folder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom