MP-TVSeries v4.3.6 Release [2020-01-24] (1 Viewer)

ShadowB123

Portal Member
December 14, 2011
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Issue....

I did a clean install of MP 1.23, StreamedMP-3.2.1 & MP-TVSeries v4.3.5. After MP-TVSeries imported all of my series episodes, MediaPortal for some reason does not indicate the runtimes for any of the episodes. None of the episodes are populated when changing view to "recently added", it just shows (No Items!). I looked into the TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 file and noticed the file date created and file date added fields are blank for all episodes in the list.

Any ideas on correcting this issue?

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I tried 1.24 with the same results
    Logs attached

MediaPortal ships with a very old MediaInfo.DLL version which is unable to read many media files.

Version 19.09 is available, and just grab the 32-bit DLL without installer and overwrite the DLL in the MediaPortal root folder. Make sure you do not have any other MediaInfo installed via registry or other means as it can overrule the MediaPortal one or conflict.

Once updated it should work.

The scraper-script you use should normally allow runtimes to be corrected if they are not found via the mediainfo scan. IMDb+ has full support for this from various sources, but the default IMDb scraper that bundles with MovingPictures might be broken. I'll gladly fix it, but would need MovingPictures scraper-script-debug logs then to tell me what is failing.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I did a clean install of MP 1.23, StreamedMP-3.2.1 & MP-TVSeries v4.3.5. After MP-TVSeries imported all of my series episodes, MediaPortal for some reason does not indicate the runtimes for any of the episodes. None of the episodes are populated when changing view to "recently added", it just shows (No Items!). I looked into the TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 file and noticed the file date created and file date added fields are blank for all episodes in the list.
    Your logs do not show any attempt to import any new files nor update existing files.

Can you repeat by adding a new episode to import or update mediainfo of any existing file (you can right click on episodes in configuration and click Re-scan MediaInfo.

ShadowB123

Portal Member
    December 14, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I did another clean install of MP 1.24 and used 19.09 MediaInfo.DLL with the same results as before. I also tried to Re-Scan the episodes and ended up getting an error message see attachment however, If I close out the message and try again no message appears, episodes are scanned again and the "recently added" view is populated.

Attachments

• Error Message.PNG
      Error Message.PNG
      13.4 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom