home
products
contribute
download
documentation
forum
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Donate
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
Install the app
Install
More options
Contact us
Close Menu
Forums
MediaPortal 1
Development
General Development (no feature request here!)
MP1 EVR Presenter/dshowhelper community development
Contact us
RSS
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="robyf" data-source="post: 608894" data-attributes="member: 13314"><p>I've tried dll number 02. For me everything plays fine except for xvid 25fps played at 50hz. After 20/25 minutes I get heavy stuttering. Here's my screenshot.</p><p></p><p>I have to say this DLL is slightly better than the one of RC2 for me, since I really got 0 frame dropped (for instance 0 frame dropped in HDTV in two hours of vision).</p><p></p><p>I will try DLL number 3 tomorrow.</p><p></p><p>Does it make sense to enable vsync correction in reclock with this DLL? I used to use it to correct this kind of stuttering before RC1.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="robyf, post: 608894, member: 13314"] I've tried dll number 02. For me everything plays fine except for xvid 25fps played at 50hz. After 20/25 minutes I get heavy stuttering. Here's my screenshot. I have to say this DLL is slightly better than the one of RC2 for me, since I really got 0 frame dropped (for instance 0 frame dropped in HDTV in two hours of vision). I will try DLL number 3 tomorrow. Does it make sense to enable vsync correction in reclock with this DLL? I used to use it to correct this kind of stuttering before RC1. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Post reply
Forums
MediaPortal 1
Development
General Development (no feature request here!)
MP1 EVR Presenter/dshowhelper community development
Contact us
RSS
Top
Bottom