home
products
contribute
download
documentation
forum
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Donate
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
Install the app
Install
More options
Contact us
Close Menu
Forums
MediaPortal 1
Development
General Development (no feature request here!)
MP1 EVR Presenter/dshowhelper community development
Contact us
RSS
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="tourettes" data-source="post: 609340" data-attributes="member: 10858"><p>Basicly it would mean that someone would have to write a directshow filter that does pretty much what ReClock does. I have been thinking starting such project, but it would eat more free time than I have at my hand. Good side would be that I would know exactly what it (at least tries) to do and the EVR presenter code would be much easier to write.</p><p></p><p>(not to be taken into part of this thread: I have been playing with two different ways to sync the video (both are loaned from the ar-jar's renderer / scheduling code.) 1) Directshows own audio renderer is also capable of resampling audio when you provide a custom reference clock - wouldn't work with bitstreaming / SPDIF 2) powerstrip modifying the video refresh rate - not good since wont work with Nvidia GPUs that I have now - last ones are 7xxx series.)</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="tourettes, post: 609340, member: 10858"] Basicly it would mean that someone would have to write a directshow filter that does pretty much what ReClock does. I have been thinking starting such project, but it would eat more free time than I have at my hand. Good side would be that I would know exactly what it (at least tries) to do and the EVR presenter code would be much easier to write. (not to be taken into part of this thread: I have been playing with two different ways to sync the video (both are loaned from the ar-jar's renderer / scheduling code.) 1) Directshows own audio renderer is also capable of resampling audio when you provide a custom reference clock - wouldn't work with bitstreaming / SPDIF 2) powerstrip modifying the video refresh rate - not good since wont work with Nvidia GPUs that I have now - last ones are 7xxx series.) [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Post reply
Forums
MediaPortal 1
Development
General Development (no feature request here!)
MP1 EVR Presenter/dshowhelper community development
Contact us
RSS
Top
Bottom