MP2.1.1 - Giving MP2 another go... (1 Viewer)

RoadBlock2000

Portal Member
September 9, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Thanks for the fix. I can confirm that the Watched Series Banners no longer appear in the Unwatched filtered view. Many Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi ge2301, Only 1 server in the house - called Server. Because of Episode/Art import problems discussed before, I went back to v2.2.3 all round. But that was when the latest was v2.3.1. I will try v2.3.2 later/tomorrow and report back. OK. Forgot to actually post that, so ..... v2.3.2 installed and working correctly, thank you. I...
Hi ge2301, Only 1 server in the house - called Server. Because of Episode/Art import problems discussed before, I went back to...
I think I have read everything I can find on this subject. I have tried everything I can think of without success. Therefore, I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Import stuck DE
There were no changes, but I deactivated online sources, because you tagged the media already. This makes a huge difference.
There were no changes, but I deactivated online sources, because you tagged the media already. This makes a huge difference.
I am kind of at my wits end, I have been working on this since Friday using TMM to manage the data files and then trying to import...
Replies
Views
Hello guy's please can you try in this order : 1. - try to use official mediainfo tool : https://mediaarea.net/download/binary/mediainfo-gui/20.08/MediaInfo_GUI_20.08_Windows_i386_WithoutInstaller.7z unzip and open how many times for opening ? if fast please test next stuff. 2. (do backup of your db and thumbs folder first)...
Hello guy's please can you try in this order : 1. - try to use official mediainfo tool ...
Hi all, Not sure where this should go, as it encompasses a couple of issues, I have been having, for some time, over multiple MP...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the info, I didn't realise the OnlineVideos plugin reads from the TraktCache to mark items as watched or I just forgot :)
Thanks for the info, I didn't realise the OnlineVideos plugin reads from the TraktCache to mark items as watched or I just forgot :)
Lately (since sunday at least) I'm getting errors from trakt when watching an episode. 2020-09-22 23:09:49.925 [DEBG]...
Replies
Views
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom