[will not fix] [MP2-215] Menu language mix-up after changing system language (1 Viewer)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Cosmetic issue: Changing the language in the GUI, e.g. from English to German, results in a mix of language with some entries switched to the new language, others still displaying in the original one.

Restarting the client solves the display issues.

Note: Internally known. Mentioned for not being forgotten again.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I agree with Albert's opinion, but a notice to reload MP2 would be easy to add though.
    Fine with me. May I assume that we will see a prompt to the user in the future asking him to confirm a restart of the Client application.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4969] - Fix typo in...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Good work guys!
    Good work guys!
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.1 After the release of MediaPortal 2.2 Final the team focussed on improving usability and...
    Replies
    Views
    Indeed. My concern was that neither 2.1.3 Pre-Release, nor 2.2 development currently result in a successful installation in this situation, and that people may preferentially view 2.1.3 as the current stable.
    Indeed. My concern was that neither 2.1.3 Pre-Release, nor 2.2 development currently result in a successful installation in this...
    Hello all, I would like to try MediaPortal 2, but have run into a show stopping installation bug. The installation fails with...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi @mm1352000 I have new questions about raw TS recording: I've now bought TS Doctor v2.0 and I thought I'd do a check again to see if it finds anything different than v1.0 and I also did a check on the full transponder recording that I provided to you (which I hadn't thought of doing at the time), and I found this which I find weird...
    Hi @mm1352000 I have new questions about raw TS recording: I've now bought TS Doctor v2.0 and I thought I'd do a check again to see...
    MediaPortal Version: 1.16.0 Description Hello everyone. When trying to record a movie this weekend I noticed an issue on a TV...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom