[Approved] [MP2-784] Series: Skip season view if there is only one season (1 Viewer)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I’ve just updated my media center from MP 1.18 to the latest MP 2.2 which I downloaded yesterday.
    Ok thanks. Just to avoid misunderstandings. MP2 is not an update of MP1, but an own software. Mp1 was not used as base and things are working differently. Perhaps we have to make that more clear in the homepage. I read too many times "but in MP1 it was like that, ..." ;)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Is it correct if I write: I upgraded from MP 1.18 to MP 2.2?
    It's fine, just not so important wordings ;) I like most the verb "changed from A to B", because upgrade means, it was based on it and implies it is developed further.
    E.g. you can upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10, but not Linux to Windows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, I understand! If you later have room in the task list, maybe make a simple solution? When you "Add Series to Genre Favorites..." or "Remove Series from Genre Favorites..." you actually add or remove a "Genre" named "Favorites" to the Series. Then you can use the already existing feature Filter - Genre (and then choose Favorites)...
    OK, I understand! If you later have room in the task list, maybe make a simple solution? When you "Add Series to Genre...
    In MP-TVSeries you can "Change view...", and among other choices there we have "Favorites". When you right click on a series you...
    Replies
    Views
    I guess that as I have not got an answer, we don't have this yet. So I will ask for this feature :)
    I guess that as I have not got an answer, we don't have this yet. So I will ask for this feature :)
    Hi again! :-) In MP-TVSeries you can "Change view...", and among other choices there we have "Favorites". When you right click on...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Import stuck DE
    Full permission is necessary. For me I set no protection on my NAS and activated cretidentials anyway, just left username and password empty.
    Full permission is necessary. For me I set no protection on my NAS and activated cretidentials anyway, just left username and...
    I am kind of at my wits end, I have been working on this since Friday using TMM to manage the data files and then trying to import...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom