[fixed] [MP2-819] MP2 Server crashes on ATSC OTA channel scan (1 Viewer)

morpheus_xx

Lead Dev MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Yes, need to do some cleanups before and push it to MP1 main stream, then merge back into MP2's branch

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Ok. You could then also merge back the latest 1.24 for testing in the 2.3 branch.

rgalverson

February 29, 2020
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    What is the status of the fix? I seem to be hitting this exact problem at channel 24 (in Seattle it is KUNS-DT).

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks. I'll be working through your response and experimenting some more. Will let you know what I find.
    Thanks. I'll be working through your response and experimenting some more. Will let you know what I find.
    MP looks like an attractive replacement for WMC, but unlike Kodi (which I just tried), I'm having a hard time getting my 3-tuner...
    Replies
    Views
    I've added this to Jira MP2-832 so that we remember the fact that LAV is not capable of handling wtv subs.
    I've added this to Jira MP2-832 so that we remember the fact that LAV is not capable of handling wtv subs.
    MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.2 Description Hi, I am unable to view subtitles in shows recorded by Windows Media Center (WMC) in WTV...
    Replies
    Views
    for it can record, many channel from the same transponder. but thank you for confirming your asking
    for it can record, many channel from the same transponder. but thank you for confirming your asking
    I'm currently using a TBS6985 DVB-S2 quad tuner, but we have reception issues - seems to be caused internally in the server - I...
    Replies
    Views
    There isn't.
    There isn't.
    I have a system with three SiliconDust HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US over-the-air tuners and one SiliconDust HDHomeRun Prime 3 cable tuner...
    Replies
    Views
    We'll, again I have posted a problem then found the solution myself :whistle: I incorrectly used "Multi seat setup: use UNC paths" when I was setting up initially and having some trouble with paths. I had clicked help for that setting before I tried using it, but many of the help links in the config utility are broken. Today I...
    We'll, again I have posted a problem then found the solution myself :whistle: I incorrectly used "Multi seat setup: use UNC paths"...
    I've been a MP1 user for a very long time. I had been using Argus for OTA ATSC recording and viewing which has been flawless...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom