MP2 and picture-in-picture and remote control (new tuner card) (1 Viewer)

Nordfinn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Country flag
    OK, I'm in WMC skin, and I find the PiP button. It says "PiP Off." But if it's a switch, I can't turn it on. Does nothing if I click on it.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    OK, I'm in WMC skin, and I find the PiP button. It says "PiP Off." But if it's a switch, I can't turn it on. Does nothing if I click on it.
    The button is only visible, if PiP is available, so it must be possible to select it. Please try again and upload log files.
    Did you try it with mouse?

Nordfinn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Country flag
    The button is only visible, if PiP is available, so it must be possible to select it. Please try again and upload log files.
    Did you try it with mouse?
    Yes, of course tried with the mouse. On the button as shows in screenshot below. TV has to be on, apparently, because the button disappears if I stop reception. Log attached.

1632832443864.png

Attachments

• MediaPortal2-Logs-2021-09-28-08.29.35.zip
      1.1 MB

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Yes, of course tried with the mouse. On the button as shows in screenshot below. TV has to be on, apparently, because the button disappears if I stop reception. Log attached.

View attachment 209303

Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV.
    But you're right, the channel arrow and PIP button are not reachable by mouse, something insibile is overlapping them and preventing focus. I'll fix that.
    Anyway, I'll provide a new installer to you soon, once I implemented PiP support to Nereus and fixed the WMC issue.

Edit: I sent a new installer with all fixes to you. Tv-PiP should work now in Mini-EPG and "TV-Guide" with all screens including Nereus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Many thanks for your fast response. Hopefully I'll get to work through these items in the next few days. Kind regards.
    Many thanks for your fast response. Hopefully I'll get to work through these items in the next few days. Kind regards.
    Hi, I'm new to the world of HTPC and Media Portal but I've decided to give it a go since my Pioneer DVR-LX60D PVR failed and is...
    Replies
    Views
    I'm a returnee to MP after several years and want to use my CEC remote box. I have the mpe1 files but have no idea where to copy them to. Can anyone point me in the right direction as my memory of the config is hazy and probably out of date anyway.
    I'm a returnee to MP after several years and want to use my CEC remote box. I have the mpe1 files but have no idea where to copy...
    I just installed MP2 yesterday. Getting the digital tuner going went pretty straight forward. Right now I mainly have 2 issues as...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you for the feedback. It was a hands-on education getting everything setup via trial and error with Mediaportal 2, but it's all set. To obtain the program guide, I'm using Zap2XML. I created a batch file with one command to use Zap2XML to download the program data from tvguide.com (which then updates the XML file) and then...
    Thank you for the feedback. It was a hands-on education getting everything setup via trial and error with Mediaportal 2, but it's...
    Hello, I'm using MediaPortal 2, and I was curious as to whether it could be configured for streaming local cable online much like...
    Replies
    Views
    Have you had a look at your LAV video configuration. it is found not in mediaportal but in windows programs. I was having playback problems and changed my hardware decoder. Fixed all my problems
    Have you had a look at your LAV video configuration. it is found not in mediaportal but in windows programs. I was having playback...
    I am new to Media Portal (looking for alternative to WMC). The short version of the issue is I have picture quality and sound sync...
    Replies
    Views
    It is usually supplied somewhere within the support/download section for the specific tuner you have on Hauppauge's website. Having said that, it does not appear to be available for the quad [which your forum profile says you have]. I jumped over to the page for the HVR-2200 and grabbed the following link from the accessories tab...
    It is usually supplied somewhere within the support/download section for the specific tuner you have on Hauppauge's website. Having...
    Hi, I'm currently wondering whether the remote I received in my television tuner card's retail packaging is compatible with the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom