MP2 importing keyart instead of poster (1 Viewer)

Lichloathe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    Afternoon guys,
    As the title implies, I have my movies and series organised using tiny media manager and as of an update to tMM (maybe 6 months ago) it now includes keyart.jpg as a downloadable media file.

My folders include.

poster.jpg
    banner.jpg etc.
    and keyart.jpg

After an import, for me, MP2 displays the keyart.jpg as the poster in all skins and views.

I have noticed the "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\FanArt\9E2A2014-778C-4B2C-A385-3FCB40B8527D\Poster" folder has two files in it.
    "folder.keyart.jpg" and "folder.poster.jpg"
    Is keyart used becuase it's first?

Can anybody else confirm this?
    Let me know if you need logs or anything else.
    I am in the process of rebuilding my database so I'll see what i can do.
    I've included two pictures to explain.

Michael

Edit: I've since deleted all my keyart.jpg files and turned the feature off in tMM as I don't really see the need for them but I just thought I'd find out if it's a common "problem"

Attachments

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      46.8 KB · Views: 0
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      20.1 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Local Data Refresh DE
    I also confirm that the issue is fine with movies. My initial query was because the importer was 'missing' some of the Season Posters and using the Series Poster by default. This is not resolved because there is no 'Refresh' Option for Seasons. So the only option at present is to remove the Series, double-check the info with tMM...
    I also confirm that the issue is fine with movies. My initial query was because the importer was 'missing' some of the Season...
    When I right-click (mouse) or Press 'i' (remote) I get the option to Reimport the data for a Movie or TV Series. This then...
    Replies
    Views
    I will see what I can do to make it better. ;)
    I will see what I can do to make it better. ;)
    I tried migrating from MP1 to MP2 for the second time today. I've found that the movie importer doesn't seem to pick up on a number...
    Replies
    Views
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 DLNA status? DE
    What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't know the current state of the plugin though. That's why MP2 probably never will be certified. ;) Yes, that was also the idea, but it is a big job as all TV's, software etc. seems to not do everything...
    What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't...
    So I'm wondering what the state of play is with MP2 and DLNA functionality? When I started this post, I did see some posts...
    Replies
    Views
    Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up a running mediaportal setup. Without the logs however, I don't have a clue on what exactly is wrong...
    Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up...
    Hi there, I'm a happy long time user and am currently using MP 1.25. Up until now I had no issues with my setup. Yesterday...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom