mp3 resume playback (1 Viewer)

komp

July 20, 2005
Hey guys.

Just had a thought on if its poss to have the resume playback in mp3 like it is in My videos etc. I have lots of 1-2hr mp3 and fast on forwarding is a nightmare :) Also helpful for the language mp3 lessons I have.

Regards

JL

S

Schreinereiner

Hi, I second that request. That would also be extremely helpful with lengthy audiobooks.

Keep up the great work!
Sebastian

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Of course it does! Doh! Glad we missed that there was a 2.4.1 update - we're usually assiduous about updating all our software to its latest versions.
Of course it does! Doh! Glad we missed that there was a 2.4.1 update - we're usually assiduous about updating all our software to...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 Alexa Voice-Control for MP2 DE
@henso @Brownard @morpheus_xx or any other active developer, Anybody who is willing to bring the plugin back to life or offering an alternative solution? Speech control was really comfortable and I miss this feature so much :cry: The manual of the Amazon kit is quite good, just my coding skills are to low. Maybe the extracted code...
@henso @Brownard @morpheus_xx or any other active developer, Anybody who is willing to bring the plugin back to life or offering an...
For now I went ahead and implemented the MP2 Plugin ;) (Attached Zip) You need to go into Settings in MP2 and log in to the Amazon...
Replies
Views
in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application. -2005530508 (Unknown) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.PresentInternal(tagRECT* sourceRectangle, tagRECT* destRectangle, IntPtr overrideWindow) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.Present()...
in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application...
Hi All, Hope everyone is safe & well, in these trying times. As I live in a city that has been incarcerated for rmonths, thought I...
Replies
Views
Thanks @CyberSimian! I delved deeper into this issue and especially the "Silent Stream Bug" you mentioned. I downloaded different pieces of software that claimed to do like you said: keeping the DA-convertors "alive" by sending a non-audible signal periodically. Turned out this was NOT the thing happening in my AV-receiver. While...
Thanks @CyberSimian! I delved deeper into this issue and especially the "Silent Stream Bug" you mentioned. I downloaded different...
I'm having a strange one here ... it seems to have started after getting a new Sony 4k TV, and manifests itself by refusing to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4.1 Release DE
Ok, thanks :)
Ok, thanks :)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4.1 MediaPortal 2.4.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom