MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access (1 Viewer)

Anu

Portal Pro
July 1, 2016
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
out of curiosity, is this API compatible with the mp1 version? could someone test TvPortal on iOS or AppleTV with this?

veletron

January 16, 2019
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I did get further with it, MPScheduler pulls in my channel lineup and when I tap on one it goes to a "Buffering" icon that spins for about 5-7 seconds and then it goes back to my channel lineup and says 'Unable to Play'.

Hi

Not a fix, just a 'Me To' post. Running MP 2.2 and MPExtended2 Beta 11 at the head of this thread. I can view the next 24 hours of the TV schedule (but no more), but streaming does not work - same 'unable to play' message. I too replaced 'streamingprofiles.xml' and am using the x64 version of ffmpeg.

Its mostly not an issue as I usually watch recorded TV anyway, and I use MCEbuddy to transcode MP recordings and auto-sync them to my tablet overnight using FolderSync app (android). Then I just watch them on the train.

Nigel

Nikki Locke

Portal Pro
February 2, 2019
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I have installed the latest beta (from the first post in this thread), and am trying to use MPTvScheduler on Android to access it. But it always says it "Unable to connect to TV server".

I have done netstat on the server, and it says something is listening on port 4322.

I have checked the Windows Firewall and port 4322 is open.

I can connect to port 4322 on the TV server from elsewhere on the network (but I haven't researched the protocol).

DamianFears

Portal Member
February 18, 2012
Home Country
Hi

Not a fix, just a 'Me To' post. Running MP 2.2 and MPExtended2 Beta 11 at the head of this thread. I can view the next 24 hours of the TV schedule (but no more), but streaming does not work - same 'unable to play' message. I too replaced 'streamingprofiles.xml' and am using the x64 version of ffmpeg.

Its mostly not an issue as I usually watch recorded TV anyway, and I use MCEbuddy to transcode MP recordings and auto-sync them to my tablet overnight using FolderSync app (android). Then I just watch them on the train.

Nigel

I also get this, but willing to try and fix it. Who has the Beta 11 source code for MPExtended?
Getting this in the log:

2019-02-20 16:38:02.76344 [ (16)] ERROR: [ samsung-SM-G930F-1600] Failed to start stream
System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: type
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type)
at MPExtended.Services.StreamingService.Code.Streaming.StartStream(String identifier, TranscoderProfile profile, Int64 position, Int32 audioId, Int32 subtitleId) in C:\mp\MPExtended\Services\MPExtended.Services.StreamingService\Code\Streaming.cs:line 208

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    I think the beta 11 is not available, the dev don't pushed change to github, and it's impossible to contact.

Envoyé de mon LG-H870S en utilisant Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom