Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Dukus!
    I have some questions about MPI.

1. When creating a package I want to add hundreds of files but not choose subtype one by one. I tried to select all files and change subtype but that only affected one entry. Is it possible to do it one time for all selected files? Btw shouldn't it be called Subfolder instead of Subtype? :)

2. Is it possible to make the Setup Groups be Radio buttons instead of Checkboxes during installation? I'd like to limit the user to select only one group since they will contain different versions of the same files.

3. In the Extension Manager there seems to be missing a link to skins. There should be one but I find none in the Control Panel. Also the TV Logos and Video/Movies extension button doesn't work. No extensions are listed when clicking the button.

Small issues in MPI Control Panel.
    When scrolling down in the extensions list to the left and selecting for example TV Logos, after the Control Panel lost and then regain focus All will be selected.
    Moving through the extension list using the keyboard arrows will halt on every group letter.
    Also it looks like the groupings are case sensitive which I think is unnecessary.

And can we please rename all occurrences of "Proiect" to "Project"? :)

Thanks

Edit: Found the answer to #2 myself. It's found in Advanced Properties/SingleGroupSelect :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom