Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Correct.
    I really don't understand what's wrong

Are you starting it from shortcut or from within windows explorer?

Try to set a Path to C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MPTagThat\bin\Bass
    and put that in front of all your pathes.

eriksdam

Portal Member
    June 2, 2009
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Same story whether I open MPTT from a desktop shortcut, directly from the folder or via the explorer context menu - same error.

"Try to set a Path to C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MPTagThat\bin\Bass
    and put that in front of all your pathes." Not quite sure what you mean...?

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Ok, let#s asume that MP and MPTT are the only programs on your PC using BASS and therefor no other program has delivered bass.dll.

Please rename Bass.net.dll and bass.dll in your MediaPortal folder and try again.
    Totally weird, what going on here.

i have bass.dll of various versions psread around on my whole pc and everything is fine with me.

eriksdam

Portal Member
    June 2, 2009
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Still no luck.

I Renamed them to something random - I assume your idea was to check if MPTT somehow used MP's BASS-files?

I also tried uninstalling the KMPlayer, also without any luck

:eek:

eriksdam

Portal Member
    June 2, 2009
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Well, you tried! As mentioned earlier, it's most likely a local issue with my system, otherwise you would have been flooded with HEEEELP mails by now :)

I'll keep at it and let you know if I figure it out - I have a feeling that when I do, it'll be a 'duh!' rather than a 'heureka' moment!

fripsy

Portal Pro
    December 11, 2008
    Grasse
    Home Country
    France France
    eriksdam

Had some bass.dll problems myself (with another plugin)... searched for hours...
    The solution for me was an old bass.dll in the windows\system32 folder, I deleted it et... voilà !

Perhaps, this could be your problem also...

Cheers,
    Fripsy

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Superb. Thans a lot for helping out.

See, this was the reason, why i asked you to put the MPTT bin folder in the PATH in front of everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread