MPTvScheduler - Can't Connect (1 Viewer)

dave_jones53

June 24, 2013
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
Country flag
I've just installed MPTvScheduler (Version 1.5.18) on 2 different Android devices (Samsung S8+ and Huawei Mediapad M5 8.4inch) with the same result.

When trying to check to TV SERVER STATUS, all I get is "Unable to connect to TV server".
I have turned on "Enable debug mode" in Settings, which occasionally says
failed to connect to /192.168.1.213 (port 4322) from /192.168.1.62 (port 55640) after 10000 ms

The Username and Password are correct. The IP addresses are correct.

Any help would be appreciated.

dave_jones53

June 24, 2013
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
Country flag
Update:
I have found that I needed to install the Extension "MPExtended Service". Having done that, it now works on my Huawei Mediapad but not on mt Samsung S8+

I have checked the settings on both Android devices and can see no differences.

lacanox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    Hello Dave, do I install MP Extended Service on my PC or my Samsung galaxy A12 please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

"google translator" Hello I have a problem connecting to the server and watching TV. At home I have a TV server and in the local network all services work, but when I try to connect from outside, the TV does not work on the laptop, it is ok on the smartphone thanks to the "MPextended" plug. I have a public IP at home and I...
    "google translator" Hello I have a problem connecting to the server and watching TV. At home I have a TV server and in the local...
    "google translator" Hello I have a problem connecting to the server and watching TV. At home I have a TV server and in the local...
    Replies
    Views
    Just for clarity. I thought having mobile clients for MP2 would be cool. Hence a lot of thought about firewall and edge traversal/security if I access server from outside my network. But from everything I can find MPExtended isn’t yet released for MP2, so the iPhone app won’t work to watch MP2 server content? I’m guessing MP1 is...
    Just for clarity. I thought having mobile clients for MP2 would be cool. Hence a lot of thought about firewall and edge...
    I'm struggling to get MP2 working here on just a client/server on same machine config. I'm running Win7. The eventual goal is a...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks. Some how I missed that in the wilki steps. all good now.
    Thanks. Some how I missed that in the wilki steps. all good now.
    I lost a hard drive on my MP1 server. So I decided to try MP2. I have installed the server and have the channels and databases...
    Replies
    Views
    MPTVScheduler can run on Android TV too but not as nice as kodi of course.
    MPTVScheduler can run on Android TV too but not as nice as kodi of course.
    Getting right to the point. Is MP2 going to work with an HDHomerun Extend? I have MP1 installed on my laptop and EPG Buddy to grab...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes. Yes... and if you post in the forum, provide full log files from the server. We won't be able to help without them. TVService.
    Yes. Yes... and if you post in the forum, provide full log files from the server. We won't be able to help without them. TVService.
    Hi, I have been using MP1 for a while now with a separate PC for the server with tuners (Win 7, home network, hardwire ethernet)...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom