MPW Mediaportal Webinterface problem, pleace help... (1 Viewer)

pshdo

Portal Pro
February 5, 2005
Holbaek, Denmark
Hi there...

I have installed MPW and i can login from my PC, i get the login window.
But after that the PC is waiting for about 30 sec. and then it show this:

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in C:\Programmer\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPWebControl\php\PEAR\SOAP\WSDL.php on line 647

Warning: current() [function.current]: Passed variable is not an array or object in C:\Programmer\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPWebControl\php\PEAR\SOAP\WSDL.php on line 648

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in C:\Programmer\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPWebControl\php\PEAR\SOAP\WSDL.php on line 477

Warning: current() [function.current]: Passed variable is not an array or object in C:\Programmer\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPWebControl\php\PEAR\SOAP\WSDL.php on line 478

Fatal error: Class 'WebService_' not found in C:\Programmer\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPWebControl\php\PEAR\SOAP\WSDL.php on line 668

I have now tryed to uninstall MPW 3 times, and installed it again all over, i have updated the remote file, from MPW´s site, and i have made the changes (checked the box) to the Appache 2 server as described.

I also have opened the MP configuration program and cheched the home-box as described....

When installing MPW, at first it works, and run throug the setup, but then it stops working the next time i log in.....

What do you think is the problem ??

I will be happy to recive a little help on this pleace..... :D

samuel337

Portal Pro
August 25, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
Try going to http://<replace with MP computer name or IP address>/MPExtControlWS/service.asmx, then select the RefreshRecordings link, and press Invoke. Post the response here. Make sure MediaPortal is running at the time.

Sam

pshdo

Portal Pro
February 5, 2005
Holbaek, Denmark
Hi there....
Thanks for the answer.....

samuel337 said:
Try going to http://<replace with MP computer name or IP address>/MPExtControlWS/service.asmx, then select the RefreshRecordings link, and press Invoke. Post the response here. Make sure MediaPortal is running at the time.

The first one, i get the same result as described in the first mail, but with the secound one i get a new page.....

And when i go to RefreshRecordings link, and press Invoke i get this info:
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void MediaPortal.TV.Database.TVDatabase.UpdateRecording(MediaPortal.TV.Database.TVRecording ByRef)'.

Server stack trace:
at ECP2Assembly.MPHandler.RefreshRecordings()
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.PrivateProcessMessage(RuntimeMethodHandle md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at ECP2Assembly.MPHandler.RefreshRecordings()
at MPECP2WS.ECP2WS.RefreshRecordingsInMP()

I don´t know what this is......

LordMessi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 4, 2005
    Ørsø, Dronninglund, Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    There seems to be a version conflict between your ECP2Assembly.dll 's

Search for those , look at the version...and find the one with the version "1.1.2.40040" (the newest) and use that at all locations.

pshdo

Portal Pro
    February 5, 2005
    Holbaek, Denmark
    Hi there....
    Thanks for the answer....

LordMessi said:

Search for those , look at the version...and find the one with the version "1.1.2.40040" (the newest) and use that at all locations.

I did that and you was 100% right, there was 3 different ECP2Assembly.dll on the computer....

But it didn´t help at all to take the 1.1.2.40040 and replace with the two other (older files).... I still get exactly the same results as before, i get the login, but then i get 4 warnings and a fatal error when i try to login.....

But an other thing is that i have now removed all recordings from MP, to see if that helped.....

I can push the invoke button on this site:
    http://192.168.1.2/MPExtControlWS/service.asmx?op=RefreshRecordingsInMP

And now i get this result:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
    <boolean xmlns="http://tempuri.org/MPECP2WS/ECP2WS">true</boolean>

- so something has changed..... :D

pshdo

Portal Pro
    February 5, 2005
    Holbaek, Denmark
    Hi again....

Ok i think i found a solution now.... :D
    I saw this:
    http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.s...?p=68143&sid=d7bcac2ba59680aa0460eebca73cf891

And there was an other MPW user with a similar problem, so i tried also to uninstall MPW again and remove the ECP2Assembly.dll from the MP folder, and then install MPW again.... And it seems to work now....

An other question.... :?:
    I can only WAP to my HTPC from port 80 it seems (and i have opned port 80-82 in my router, when trying to), is there any issue on using port 80 instead of port 81, and why is port 81 the default port for MPW ??

I have tried port 80, 81, and 82 but only 80 works for me.....
    (I have TDC mobil as mobile providor)

pshdo

Portal Pro
    February 5, 2005
    Holbaek, Denmark
    pshdo said:
    I can only WAP to my HTPC from port 80 it seems (and i have opned port 80-82 in my router, when trying to), is there any issue on using port 80 instead of port 81, and why is port 81 the default port for MPW ??

I have tried port 80, 81, and 82 but only 80 works for me.....
    (I have TDC mobil as mobile providor)

But it seems now that port 80 give me the same problems as i had earlyer again, switching back to port "listen 81" and the problems is solved..... strange.....

Anyone have an idea, as my WAP don´t work on port 81......

LordMessi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 4, 2005
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    pshdo said:
    Hi there....
    Thanks for the answer....

LordMessi said:

I did that and you was 100% right, there was 3 different ECP2Assembly.dll on the computer....

But it didn´t help at all to take the 1.1.2.40040 and replace with the two other (older files).... I still get exactly the same results as before, i get the login, but then i get 4 warnings and a fatal error when i try to login.....

But an other thing is that i have now removed all recordings from MP, to see if that helped.....

I can push the invoke button on this site:
    http://192.168.1.2/MPExtControlWS/service.asmx?op=RefreshRecordingsInMP

And now i get this result:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
    <boolean xmlns="http://tempuri.org/MPECP2WS/ECP2WS">true</boolean>

- so something has changed..... :D

Hmm - is it possible to view your files?

pshdo

Portal Pro
    February 5, 2005
    Holbaek, Denmark
    LordMessi said:

No sorry, i did not remember to take a backup before i uninstalled the MPW.....

The thing with the port i (apache2) is listening on 80/81, i have not solved thoug....

I change the port in conf/httpd.conf from port 81 to 80, and then stop and start the server.....
    Thsi brings back all the problems as described before, but changing back to port 81, and restart the server, and the problems is solved.....

But i can´t use port 81 on my Sony Erricsson K750i together with TDC Mobil.....
    So i´m currently trying to find a solution to this problem.....

LordMessi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 4, 2005
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    pshdo said:
    LordMessi said:

No sorry, i did not remember to take a backup before i uninstalled the MPW.....

The thing with the port i (apache2) is listening on 80/81, i have not solved thoug....

I change the port in conf/httpd.conf from port 81 to 80, and then stop and start the server.....
    Thsi brings back all the problems as described before, but changing back to port 81, and restart the server, and the problems is solved.....

But i can´t use port 81 on my Sony Erricsson K750i together with TDC Mobil.....
    So i´m currently trying to find a solution to this problem.....

Ahh - remember to have a look at our website, to what to change when changing ports....you'll need to change in a file also...that's why there's the bug from the first post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom