Multi cd movies in videodatabase (1 Viewer)

Mecmago

January 10, 2005
Hi,

I've got many movies on 2 or 3 discs and it would be cool if Media Portal asks for the next cd when the first part of the movie ends.

We could set the number of discs in the video database.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Multiple Movies in any Single Video File Won't Scrap! All my Drive-In Videos, have multiple movies and won't scrap, it doesn't matter what container they are in. Drive-in - Ads + Short + Movie 1 + Movie2.mp4 It doesn't matter if its Double, Triple or Marathon Feature (Many Movies) scrapers just cant find any art or info. If I cut...
Multiple Movies in any Single Video File Won't Scrap! All my Drive-In Videos, have multiple movies and won't scrap, it doesn't...
I Just noticed that ISO's with two or more Movies, The Scrapers don't index any Graphics or Info if the ISO is named as: Movie...
Replies
Views
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
Replies
Views
If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web browser. You can sniff http comunication with the help of Wireshark or Fiddler to determine channel url which can be used to create IPTV channel in TV server. If the url is not static(changes dynamically)...
If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web...
So, I appear to have done a successful install of Media Portal (MP2 vers. 2.5) on my Windows 10 machine but I can't get it to get...
Replies
Views
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
Replies
Views
Oooh! Ok thanks. I am old age 75, and don't know anything about Computers, I just like watching old movies and TV shows, Thats why Media Portal2 and kodi are great for old age pensioners. I have given up driving its too complicated nowerdays and may give up on computers they are advancing so quickly. Thanks for links my neighbour...
Oooh! Ok thanks. I am old age 75, and don't know anything about Computers, I just like watching old movies and TV shows, Thats why...
Scrapers find and Index Movie Serials in Medial Portal2 & Kodi But still don't Show Chapter Numbers or Chapter title if applicable...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom