Multiple disc movies? (1 Viewer)

sclaws

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2009
    Chicago western suburbs
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi...new user here. I've used MyMovies for the passed yr but really love the MP interface with this plugin. My entire movie collection is on HDDs either as DVD folders (direct disc rips) or .iso's (Blu Ray and HD DVD unaltered images). For playback I am using an external player (Theatertek) for DVD folders, and PowerDVD7 for my .iso's, and basically playback is working great! Where I need help is setup for more streamlined navigation...

Regarding DVDs with multiple discs...is there a way to be able to select a specific disc without it needing its own entry in the library? For example, I have the Battlestar Galactica HD DVD set--5 discs--so 5 individual ISOs exist. What I'm trying to do is be able to select a single library instance for Battlestar Galactica, and once inside that item would be the option to select which disc/iso to play.

Is this even possible with MP and this plugin? Are there any other ways to approach this issue? Bear in mind, I'm very much a user--programming is not something I can do without guidance :) I'm not incapable, I just have limited exposure to it here.

Any help would be very appreciated! I'd love to make MP my primary frontend. Thx in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom