Multiple seasons (1 Viewer)

leejayd

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2010
    Keep up the great work on MP TV Series - it's a great plug-in that has revolutionised the TV viewing experience in my household.

I have a question.

I have all the seasons of 24 that I'm ripping to MKV and loading to MP My TV Series. I did the first season and it all works well.

I'm concerned that when I have all seasons loaded the episode list will be too long. Is there anyway that when I load extra seasons I can have them appear under a new parent for each season with different fan art - this will keep the episode list down to 24 for each season.

Thanks

ma9mwah

Portal Member
    February 9, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    when you have more than one season it automaticaly adds another layer to the menu to show seasons.

ap90033

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I have a quick question related to this, I have a lot of shows that are sorted by series name, then each series has a folder for each season i have. My TV seems to move new shows to the Series folder and not into the season folder. At least not the last one No Ordinary Family Season 1.. Am I Doing something wrong?

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I have a quick question related to this, I have a lot of shows that are sorted by series name, then each series has a folder for each season i have. My TV seems to move new shows to the Series folder and not into the season folder. At least not the last one No Ordinary Family Season 1.. Am I Doing something wrong?

There is an option to immediatly jump to the episode list if there is only one season. So you obviously have this option enabled, which is simply designed to save you from having to enter that single season. The moment you would add Season 2 episodes on No Ordinary Family next year it will auto show both seasons to select from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom