Multiple tabpages for Moving Pictures info (1 Viewer)

the_ult

Portal Pro
June 30, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
It would be nice if the movies details page would show multiple tabpanels with different information.
- Plot
- Cast
- File info
- Trailers (as soon as it is available in moving pictures)

Kinda like the attached screenshots from the Redefined skin for the popcornhour. ([SKIN] Redefined - 1.1)

Attachments

• detailplot.jpg
    detailplot.jpg
    187.1 KB
  • detailcast.jpg
    detailcast.jpg
    143.7 KB
  • detailvideo.jpg
    detailvideo.jpg
    150.3 KB

jonaskp

Portal Pro
October 23, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I like this idea. Right now we have no way of accesing the Actor list, which I think is bad. This could be a great solution, that would not clutter the entire screen.

+1

Henkie Flits

Portal Pro
November 1, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Looks great! Very useful in checking for subs, resolution et cetera. Would be great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.2 MediaPortal 2.3.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.2 MediaPortal 2.3.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.2 MediaPortal 2.3.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my keyboard just fine (also lightspeed wireless). Suggestions?
Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my...
Good evening, having just fresh installed media portal 2.3.2. Looking at trialing again as it now seems to support what I am...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.2 MediaPortal 2.2.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Besides its TV and Radio services it is also offering a complete media management for movies, series and music, including posters, album and fan art as well as additional...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.2 MediaPortal 2.2.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.2 MediaPortal 2.2.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom